ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there going to be any sex with rachel chloe or susan? anyone know?
I would guess that for Rachel and Chloe that's something down the road. In how many releases that's the question.
For Susan, maybe a thressome with Rachel ? Or an extended Sun Tzu event ? Apart from that I'm not sure if she is on the menu

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Cure My Addiction [v0.8.4] [TheGary] - Original Size: 962MB

Download Win (388MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

potemkin_dk

Jan 24, 2019
I have a strange problem with the info on the saves. After I read the Note on day 1, all my saves says:
Day 0 - 00:00
Yacht: 0% - Island:0%

s001.jpg

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Should probably add that this is 0.8.5 Win/Linux version

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a strange problem with the info on the saves. After I read the Note on day 1, all my saves says:
Day 0 - 00:00
Yacht: 0% - Island:0%

View attachment 353769

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Should probably add that this is 0.8.5 Win/Linux version
I'm playing 0.8.5 from the start and have the same discrepancy. However, when you check the event table in game, the correct % of achievement is shown

potemkin_dk

Jan 24, 2019
I'm playing 0.8.5 from the start and have the same discrepancy. However, when you check the event table in game, the correct % of achievement is shown
Thanks for the reply.

I know I can see the day and progression in game. I was just worried that if this didn't happen to all, that other things might be broken.

Diesel312

Jul 19, 2019
Can't get pass the last not so safe anymore part I just need the last star as I'm suppose to get get caught by Linda while doing anal play with emily

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
IMHO a major flaw with the built-in help system in this game is that it doesn't mark objectives that are currently impossible. You're left wondering if you need to do something else or if it's simply locked behind some other trigger. Some objectives can be locked for a LONG time, like Linda's Request. The first 5 or 6 stars trigger in the first week or two, the rest wait for many updates and the hint is just "keep talking to Linda till she mentions something".

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Damn, this happens every time

I see a game, decide to let it sit for months, then I finally DL it and it's great but it always ends before the part you're really waiting on (in this case, banging Rachel)

Phenomenal game, just wish I held off for another update or two.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
she wasn't in MC bathroom..
Then you have a problem. I'm just playing CMA again, with 0.8.5 from the start and I can tell you that each morning at 08.00 you can find Amy in MC's bathroom (the one you can only acces through MC's room), that until MC does what it takes to get her out.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can't get pass the last not so safe anymore part I just need the last star as I'm suppose to get get caught by Linda while doing anal play with emily
When with Emily at 00.00 in the Hot Tub choose butt plug, and repeat until Linda shows up. She's a bit shy (...) and it may take 3-4 tries

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes