ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
another question trying to get the last stars in sacrifice, asking for it and hot tub pleasure and so far i can't get them and yes i've lied to susan done it at least three maybe four times now ,and the same with the hot tub at least nine times and as for asking for it i am not sure what i need to do to trigger it please help
Have you checked the walkthrough on first page ? It's pretty much detailed

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
could i get some help with my own game i have 97% before island, 95 on island and 79% after and ive been back to the island three times. after island i am missing all of dare or dare can't seem to get it to trigger, also extra naughty 2 the last three stars in the deal 2 all of true nature and the third and fifth star in 3 envelopes everything else after the first island is done. any help would be welcome
For Dare & Dare :
Prerequisites: Extra Naughty #1, Spank Chloe in Susan’s room during She Does Deserve it
For extra Naughty #2
Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1
Last 3 stars in Deal #2 : ignore Rachel 3 times
Remaining stars in 3 Envelopes : Repeat 2d riddle

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't even taken any exams – that how I knew it was screwed up. Not sure how I messed this up (maybe it’s my superpower!). I might have to restart from a save after/during the first island trip. I think the second trip messed me up but I am certainly not sure.
I played 0.8.5 from the start and experienced the same thing. It doesn't impair the game progression. TheGary will correct it in a coming update.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
guys i need help with extra naughty #2. I dont encourage chloe to do her chores so what happens is she gets spanked during dinner time but everytime i go to the interior at 8am its always emily who is getting spanked by the strap... anyone kindly point out what im doing wrong?
Just keep on doing it. The morning scene triggers after Chloe gets spanked naked.

Reactions: ThL

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
i just can't trigger the 5th star in aunt makes mistakes..

I followed this:
During dinner Rachel will announce that she’ll be spending an hour Susan and doesn’t want to be disturbed.
➢ Go to the corridor immediately after dinner and you will hear strange noises coming from Rachel’s room.
➢ Talk to Chloe about the noise.
➢ Talk to Emily about the noise.
➢ Talk to Linda about the noise.
➢ Search the bridge TWICE when Susan is not there and find the Navigation Manual and the flashlight.
➢ Wait a few days until you have the option to ask Susan “if she needs your skills”.
➢ Go to the pool at midnight and spike Rachel’s drink with sleeping pills.
Enter Rachel’s room at 01:00 AM or 02:00 AM on the same night. Take a Quick peek, make sure and use the flashlight.
➢ Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that “It’s Done”.
.....and all this is ok

....then, however, what follows:
As soon as dinner is over that day, go to the corridor.
Peek on Rachel & Susan when they are together in Rachel’s room after dinner.
Same as previous star, you get caught.
.....does not occur

can you help me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i just can't trigger the 5th star in aunt makes mistakes..

I followed this:
During dinner Rachel will announce that she’ll be spending an hour Susan and doesn’t want to be disturbed.
➢ Go to the corridor immediately after dinner and you will hear strange noises coming from Rachel’s room.
➢ Talk to Chloe about the noise.
➢ Talk to Emily about the noise.
➢ Talk to Linda about the noise.
➢ Search the bridge TWICE when Susan is not there and find the Navigation Manual and the flashlight.
➢ Wait a few days until you have the option to ask Susan “if she needs your skills”.
➢ Go to the pool at midnight and spike Rachel’s drink with sleeping pills.
Enter Rachel’s room at 01:00 AM or 02:00 AM on the same night. Take a Quick peek, make sure and use the flashlight.
➢ Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that “It’s Done”.
.....and all this is ok

....then, however, what follows:
As soon as dinner is over that day, go to the corridor.
Peek on Rachel & Susan when they are together in Rachel’s room after dinner.
Same as previous star, you get caught.
.....does not occur

can you help me?
You seem to be doing all the right thing.
Getting caught or not is random. Try quick save/quick load until you get what you need

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You seem to be doing all the right thing.
Getting caught or not is random. Try quick save/quick load until you get what you need
after:
Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that "It´s Done

the same evening at 20 after dinner I go into the corridor and when I go to peek on Rachel's room
Mc tells me: Nothing interesting
and if I enter the room ... it is empty. no one is inside. :(:cry:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
after:
Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that "It´s Done

the same evening at 20 after dinner I go into the corridor and when I go to peek on Rachel's room
Mc tells me: Nothing interesting
and if I enter the room ... it is empty. no one is inside. :(:cry:
Inform Susan that it's done in the morning.
During diner, Rachel should say that she'll be with Susan and asks not to be disturbed. Then you can peek in her room. Otherwise there's something wrong.
Have you talked to Chloe and Emily and Linda about the noise in Rachel's room ?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Inform Susan that it's done in the morning.
During diner, Rachel should say that she'll be with Susan and asks not to be disturbed. Then you can peek in her room. Otherwise there's something wrong.
Have you talked to Chloe and Emily and Linda about the noise in Rachel's room ?
:eek:sorry guys, I feel really stupid ..... I forgot to talk to Linda and Emily .... sorry, and thanks anyway for your help(y):)

Reactions: ThL

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I do not understand how to trigger this star in aunt makes mistakes ..

Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.

P.s. obviously I finished the quest Not so safe anymore

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I do not understand how to trigger this star in aunt makes mistakes ..

Progress in Not so safe anymore (4th Star) and choose to spank Rachel in her schoolgirl uniform.

P.s. obviously I finished the quest Not so safe anymore
You need to have completed before that First Milestone (top of screen of the events track screen). If all the stars are lit, go talk to Susan (she'll tell you to take a phone call from your uncle)
Then, when you are in Rachel's room with her and Susan, and you win the kneeling contest, you have a new option : spank a schoolgirl. that will be Rachel in her slutty schoolgirl outfit.

VM2014

Aug 6, 2018
OK i am really stuck here,

Dare or Dare - i have search this thread for everything relating to it and read the walkthrough i have done everything the walkthrough says i need to make it trigger but yet every moment you can chat to Chloe i still dont get any new diloge.

Am i missing something simple like a time to talk to her, as am sure i have spent 2 in game weeks following her around and to talk to her and nothing haha - seams i need this event so i can finish the last 2 events left (3 in total if you count DOD)

I did see something about a 0.8.5 patch do i need it as this is my 1st playthrough

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
OK i am really stuck here,

Dare or Dare - i have search this thread for everything relating to it and read the walkthrough i have done everything the walkthrough says i need to make it trigger but yet every moment you can chat to Chloe i still dont get any new diloge.

Am i missing something simple like a time to talk to her, as am sure i have spent 2 in game weeks following her around and to talk to her and nothing haha - seams i need this event so i can finish the last 2 events left (3 in total if you count DOD)

I did see something about a 0.8.5 patch do i need it as this is my 1st playthrough
You don't need the patch for Dare or Dare. Maybe show us a screenshot of your progression ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes