VM2014

Aug 6, 2018
Here is the progress there is only 3 events left - Dare or Dare / True Nature & last part of The deal (which needs True Nature)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is the progress there is only 3 events left - Dare or Dare / True Nature & last part of The deal (which needs True Nature)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to spank Chloe again during "She Does Deserves It" and go talk to her, the option "play a game" should pop up. You'll have to talk to Chloe, then Amy, then Emily, then Chloe again to make it start

VM2014

Aug 6, 2018
Try to spank Chloe again during "She Does Deserves It" and go talk to her, the option "play a game" should pop up. You'll have to talk to Chloe, then Amy, then Emily, then Chloe again to make it start
Is it the simple spank ? am sure ive tried it but will give it another go see if i get somewhere hopefully works :)

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
What seams to be the problem you have ? - not sure just adding a save file will help anyone
i dont know man im trying to start these new quests and locked quests but its not triggering whatever i do. Maybe i missed some important points and someone could help. And sorry you're right i had to explain my issue :D

Last edited:

VM2014

Aug 6, 2018
If its the same events as the ones am having trouble with ... cant help as am asking for help as it is haha

Other wise, head back to page 1 of this thread and download the walkthrough and see if the hints help you a bit more than the ingame hints

What Event are you having issue with BTW ?

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
I can't tell you a spesific event because every event connect each other. Maybe Dare or Dare and Extra Naughty 1&2 but if i unlock these events i think the game will become more easy for me.
I know the walkthrough and its so good but as i sad i think im missing an important trigger.

May 25, 2017
Could anyone help me ? I think im stuck.
I can't tell you a spesific event because every event connect each other. Maybe Dare or Dare and Extra Naughty 1&2 but if i unlock these events i think the game will become more easy for me.
I know the walkthrough and its so good but as i sad i think im missing an important trigger.
Go back to the Island (talk to Rachel) and complete Babysitting (Rachel's Path).

Reactions: xoxoxo and ThL

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
hello guys, I got some issue with the "Is she sick ?" quest, I can't peek on Chloe at 8:00 cause she's never sick anymore..
Can you help me ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello guys, I got some issue with the "Is she sick ?" quest, I can't peek on Chloe at 8:00 cause she's never sick anymore..
Can you help me ?
Go see Linda in the infirmary at 08.00. Tell her that Chloe wants to see her. Follow immediately and get the missing star(s) (repeatable)

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Trying this for the first time, and this is like a masterclass in how to do a grind-game right... You do something a couple of times, then move on to a variation, repeat. I like it.

But is it just me or does the evening meal seem completely broken? Even with a daily threat level of zero Rachel will just randomly decide to spank you, or she'll spank one of the girls while they're at zero (not the stolen homework one). My latest frustration was in sabotaging the navigation console; on a chore-free day at dinner Rachel said I didn't do my chores properly [wtf?] and sent me to chat with Susan, which progressed time past the point where I needed to change the console and broke the quest.
I mean, I assume I can try it again in a couple of days but that shit's still really annoying... It's as if Dinner Time just does its own thing, unrelated to your other choices.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Trying this for the first time, and this is like a masterclass in how to do a grind-game right... You do something a couple of times, then move on to a variation, repeat. I like it.

But is it just me or does the evening meal seem completely broken? Even with a daily threat level of zero Rachel will just randomly decide to spank you, or she'll spank one of the girls while they're at zero (not the stolen homework one). My latest frustration was in sabotaging the navigation console; on a chore-free day at dinner Rachel said I didn't do my chores properly [wtf?] and sent me to chat with Susan, which progressed time past the point where I needed to change the console and broke the quest.
I mean, I assume I can try it again in a couple of days but that shit's still really annoying... It's as if Dinner Time just does its own thing, unrelated to your other choices.
I just played again from the beginning with 0.8.4 and had not seen such problems. You're the first to report them.
Did you use rollback ?
If not, try to download the game again.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes