ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
IMHO a major flaw with the built-in help system in this game is that it doesn't mark objectives that are currently impossible. You're left wondering if you need to do something else or if it's simply locked behind some other trigger. Some objectives can be locked for a LONG time, like Linda's Request. The first 5 or 6 stars trigger in the first week or two, the rest wait for many updates and the hint is just "keep talking to Linda till she mentions something".
The only case is when an event extends before and after a "milestone" of the story (1rst Milestone, Island, ...). In that case the hint for the next star clearly states "complete....". So you know what has to be done first and you can stop worrying about that particular event.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn, this happens every time

I see a game, decide to let it sit for months, then I finally DL it and it's great but it always ends before the part you're really waiting on (in this case, banging Rachel)

Phenomenal game, just wish I held off for another update or two.
Hard to resist an addiction ;)

Reactions: HalGLC

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have a strange problem with the info on the saves. After I read the Note on day 1, all my saves says:
Day 0 - 00:00
Yacht: 0% - Island:0%

View attachment 353769

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: Should probably add that this is 0.8.5 Win/Linux version
It's NOT a problem.

When you reach the 3rd part (after the island events) you will understand the meaning of it.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Have we got access to 0.8.5 yet on here?

As I said before I played 0.8 fine without it, but not sure if we would need it for any replaying currently?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Cure My Addiction [v0.8.4] [TheGary] - Original Size: 962MB

Download Win (388MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Have we got access to 0.8.5 yet on here?

As I said before I played 0.8 fine without it, but not sure if we would need it for any replaying currently?
it only corrected a bug from 0.8.4 if you played from the start

joosh503

Jul 8, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Extra Naughty 2. Emily fails both studying and chores and I go to the interior at 8 on Sunday like the walkthrough says and it's just Rachel sitting there like normal. I don't encourage her at all. Still nothing. I've gone through a couple of weeks and the same. The only other events not complete are True Nature 1 and the last 3 of The Deal 2. Also missing the 3rd and 5th stars in Three Envelopes. Any ideas? I've done 99% of before the island (only one star on chloe faking) and 95% on the Island (Not sure what I missed, I've done all 4 endings).

joosh503

Jul 8, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Extra Naughty 2. Emily fails both studying and chores and I go to the interior at 8 on Sunday like the walkthrough says and it's just Rachel sitting there like normal. I don't encourage her at all. Still nothing. I've gone through a couple of weeks and the same. The only other events not complete are True Nature 1 and the last 3 of The Deal 2. Also missing the 3rd and 5th stars in Three Envelopes. Any ideas? I've done 99% of before the island (only one star on chloe faking) and 95% on the Island (Not sure what I missed, I've done all 4 endings).
Nevermind. I think I figured it out.

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
guys i need help with extra naughty #2. I dont encourage chloe to do her chores so what happens is she gets spanked during dinner time but everytime i go to the interior at 8am its always emily who is getting spanked by the strap... anyone kindly point out what im doing wrong?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys i need help with extra naughty #2. I dont encourage chloe to do her chores so what happens is she gets spanked during dinner time but everytime i go to the interior at 8am its always emily who is getting spanked by the strap... anyone kindly point out what im doing wrong?
Chloe has a small percentage of doing her chores and exam right even if not encouraged by MC. Try another week like that, you should get it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Please tell me what you did because I'm missing the same damn stars.
Extra Naughty #2 is about Chloe. Do not encourage her for a week (Saturday to Friday) and she should fail her exam and get the strap (Sunday, 08.00, Interior)
Deal #2 ignore Rachel 3 times before going with her
3 Enveloppes : repeat 2d riddle, if Rachel doesn't show you'll get the missing stars

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
could i get some help with my own game i have 97% before island, 95 on island and 79% after and ive been back to the island three times. after island i am missing all of dare or dare can't seem to get it to trigger, also extra naughty 2 the last three stars in the deal 2 all of true nature and the third and fifth star in 3 envelopes everything else after the first island is done. any help would be welcome

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played CMA again yesterday and today. It took me 103 days to finish it. I will try again next month to undercut it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
another question trying to get the last stars in sacrifice, asking for it and hot tub pleasure and so far i can't get them and yes i've lied to susan done it at least three maybe four times now ,and the same with the hot tub at least nine times and as for asking for it i am not sure what i need to do to trigger it please help

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes