Flute

Jun 12, 2019
this is shit of update ! i continue from my last save play 2 days and have game over !!! Why is that ??? why i can`t play like other versions before ??? i have 100% all before this update and now i have 78% and can`t continue because of this shit !!!
Why not send the details on where you're stuck instead of a rant?

Reactions: goldencore and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
can someone help with the last star of aunt makes mistakes please
As far as I remember :

Enable femdom.
Have a session with Rachel and Susan and choose spanking. Both mc and Rachel are spanked.

Alternatively : Peek on a Rachel and Susan session and get caught. There is a chance that Susan won't punish mc.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
what fix ? that is answer for someone else not for me ! i do that and same thing game over !!!
Ok.
So far there is only one event to get a Game Over and it is the same event as the one talked about above.

You only have 9 days to achieve this. Maybe you took too much time at the beginning and you're too late whatever you do. Do you have a save before the event begins to try again?
I approached Rachel about Amy studying, had a couple calls with the mother until I got the number and told Rachel. Then she said her announcement about Amy studying. Had a couple angry lunches and 2 discussions with her about it. Then talked to Emily and it was requested for me to save, which I did. Then I talked to Rachel about giving punishment for Amy,she said no. Approached Linda for threesome and then went to Rachel back so she could see them. When that finished I talked to Rachel about her punishment again and she agreed. Waited for next lunch and it sent me back to main menu when Amy said she'll think about thinking over whether she would do the normal or special test

ClassyBoi52

Jul 21, 2019
As far as I remember :

Enable femdom.
Have a session with Rachel and Susan and choose spanking. Both mc and Rachel are spanked.

Alternatively : Peek on a Rachel and Susan session and get caught. There is a chance that Susan won't punish mc.
how do i enable femdom in my saved game

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i don't have a settings button in game i just have "preferences" but enabling femdom isn't in there either :(
It is in the game, not in the save menu.
Notebook, Progression, SETTINGS, Character Infos.

But you only need to enable femdom if you disabled it earlier (or if you use a save from somebody who disabled it.)

Reactions: ThL

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
details : day 384 ! progression 76% ! day 386 whatever i do game over ! i am cured and sent back to my parents !!!
You probably took the True Nature event and it took more than 9 days for you to finish the first part hence you got a game over. Load a previous save before the event and follow the walkthrough so you could finish it quickly

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
never had stupid task with limited time ! this update is bigest shit in this game ! when i start that task and how i don`t finish that and play 7 days talk with everyone ??? 9 days to finish something what half of us don`t even know that we start that !!! game over ? ok game over game deleted ! play other better games !!!

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
never had stupid task with limited time ! this update is bigest shit in this game ! when i start that task and how i don`t finish that and play 7 days talk with everyone ??? 9 days to finish something what half of us don`t even know that we start that !!! game over ? ok game over game deleted ! play other better games !!!
You do realize the game literally moved you to the save game option as soon as the event triggered. It's kinda your fault but ugh, have fuin

Reactions: Dude999999 and ThL

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You do realize the game literally moved you to the save game option as soon as the event triggered. It's kinda your fault but ugh, have fuin
don`t care anymore ! most idiotic thing ever build in this game ! if i start that how i don`t finish that i 7 days and talk with everyone from 06:00 to 04:00 go from person to person ??? my last save is 2 days before game over ! if i have 9 days and do everything in that 9 days and not finished and have game over ! yes i have fun with better games and never again download this !!! no sex with Rachel and Susan maybe you have for 5-6 years !

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes