ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck at Extra Naughty #2. I don't talk to the girls all week. Chloe gets spanked by Emily like 2-3 times and i don't follow her inside. And like everyone said, I go to the Interior on Sunday 8am. But nothing happens, only usual Rachel with her pc there. What am I missing?
Check the walthrough on the first page and see if you have all the prerequisites.
For the record, you can follow Chloe to check on her after she got spanked, it doesn't affect Extra Naughty#2.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i accidentally completed " she does deserve it 1" am i screwed
I would try to repeat the scene needed to start the event and try to speak to Chloe afterwards

Last edited:

polkpeter

Nov 8, 2018
FL

You need to increase the punishment level (top right on the screen).
You do that by having either the girls or MC punished.
For the girls, distract them from their homework (ask for sex things, 2-3 times a day).
For MC, spy on Rachel in the shower in the morning, don't do your chores, have yourself a drink in the interior and get caught.
When punishment level is at "paddle", be in the corridor after diner and wait for some noise to come from Chloe's room.
Same applies for Emily
Thank you bro! It worked

Reactions: ThL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are all the versions of importance and consequence ...

Get your walk through from the Original Post and you are golden;)!

Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.7.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 786MB

Download Win (298MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.8.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 958.77MB

Download Win (408.3MB) 80%: -

Download Win (313MB) 70%:

Download Win (258.9MB) 50%:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I have a very strange problem under 8.4. I have not used unren or any foreign saves but “Extra Naughty #1” and “Back to School #1” are both showing as complete (all stars - even though I have not started either.) This seems to also be causing “For Real #1” not to fire. Any ideas?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a very strange problem under 8.4. I have not used unren or any foreign saves but “Extra Naughty #1” and “Back to School #1” are both showing as complete (all stars - even though I have not started either.) This seems to also be causing “For Real #1” not to fire. Any ideas?
You mean that you have not seen Emily verbaly abuse Amy in the corridor and get the strap for it and you have not passed any exam with the girls ?

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
You mean that you have not seen Emily verbaly abuse Amy in the corridor and get the strap for it and you have not passed any exam with the girls ?
I haven't even taken any exams – that how I knew it was screwed up. Not sure how I messed this up (maybe it’s my superpower!). I might have to restart from a save after/during the first island trip. I think the second trip messed me up but I am certainly not sure.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
How do you spank Chloe before doing homework
exactly for some reason I'm getting credit in some cases by not in others and I definitely did not do second yacht studying at all. Well iI think I'm hosed and will go back to an earlier save and hope it solves. Might be a bit I'll need a break from this. I'll bet big dollars it was somethiung I did. ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't even taken any exams – that how I knew it was screwed up. Not sure how I messed this up (maybe it’s my superpower!). I might have to restart from a save after/during the first island trip. I think the second trip messed me up but I am certainly not sure.
Could you please post a save so that someone could have a look ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes