Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
I stopped playing when the old salvos didn't work anymore and I came back now this game is amazing, currently I play Haley Story, Foot Of the mountains ,Dating My Daughter,View_of_family which are amazing too and I've played great old games like Big Brother, Milfy City, Man Of The House , Bad Bobby Saga among others
but this is what I believe to be the best game I've ever played together pretty much tied with Big Brother, note 1000
Congratulations to the creators

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I stopped playing when the old salvos didn't work anymore and I came back now this game is amazing, currently I play Haley Story, Foot Of the mountains ,Dating My Daughter,View_of_family which are amazing too and I've played great old games like Big Brother, Milfy City, Man Of The House , Bad Bobby Saga among others
but this is what I believe to be the best game I've ever played together pretty much tied with Big Brother, note 1000
Congratulations to the creators
Don't hesitate to leave a positive, edit, an a praising review then ;)

Reactions: Celldweller6

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
There is a problem with some quests. I continued the game. All old quests were finished. In the new version 10.0.1 did not trigger Quests Ascension 2 and Unsupervised 1. In the version 10.0.3 the Quest She does deserve it 3 and Ascension 1 became unfinished, but there is no option to finish them, because, well, I've already finished them. Any help please.
???????

Sister227

Jun 3, 2018
I've started to play this game a week ago and since then, I can't do anything else. This must be the best erotic game ever made. My compliments en many thanks!

Reactions: TGI Games

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I haven't played this since before the island.
I just finished the first visit - I get the impression that I can somehow get Rachel to send the MC back - how and when can that take place?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played this since before the island.
I just finished the first visit - I get the impression that I can somehow get Rachel to send the MC back - how and when can that take place?
You can either wait till the option comes up in Rachel's convo or when you sleep and just about to wake up you have the option to go back to the island.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You can either wait till the option comes up in Rachel's convo or when you sleep and just about to wake up you have the option to go back to the island.
Cheers. I tried the dream version, but it seems to reset the previous achievements. I'll just wait for the Rachel convo then.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
there is a event where you need emily out of the way before you can send Rachel to susan anyone know how to get emily out of the way to continue?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.10.3] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.39 GB

Download Win (493 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
there is a event where you need emily out of the way before you can send Rachel to susan anyone know how to get emily out of the way to continue?
Emily has to be punished (discourage her from her studies and chores). When you can punish her, check on Rachel. If you have the dialog option "Susan wants to see you", then go to Emily, tell her she will be punished (that sends her to your room). Do not follow her. Go to Rachel and tell her Susan wants to see her. Find Chloe and tell her to follow you

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.10.3] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.39 GB

Download Win (493 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
I can't finish sun tzu say #3 the last star and the same at midnight bath they don't trigger , can anybody help me ? or need i just the finish the other quests ?

thx

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't finish sun tzu say #3 the last star and the same at midnight bath they don't trigger , can anybody help me ? or need i just the finish the other quests ?

thx
Those 2 stars have no other prerequisites once you started the event
For Sun Tzu #3 repeat the night with Rachel (you don't need to play again, just to to sleep in her room)
For Midnight Bath #2 just pick the last choice of macarons

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
For Sun Tzu #3 repeat the night with Rachel (you don't need to play again, just to to sleep in her room)
the midnight bath don't trigger , i tried it several times but i try the sleep tipp thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the midnight bath don't trigger , i tried it several times but i try the sleep tipp thx
ThL there seems to be a problem with "Midnight Bath" where as it no longer triggers if you get other quest done before you finish "Midnight Bath", Rachel only masturbates at midnight and no other options happens for some players.

A few other players have complained about this in the last few pages after the last update came out.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL there seems to be a problem with "Midnight Bath" where as it no longer triggers if you get other quest done before you finish "Midnight Bath", Rachel only masturbates at midnight and no other options happens for some players.

A few other players have complained about this in the last few pages after the last update came out.
I'll check with TheGary (y)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes