spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
Been to the island a couple times, can't figure out how to trigger the "Linda is doing something curious at night" events.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Emily has to be punished (discourage her from her studies and chores). When you can punish her, check on Rachel. If you have the dialog option "Susan wants to see you", then go to Emily, tell her she will be punished (that sends her to your room). Do not follow her. Go to Rachel and tell her Susan wants to see her. Find Chloe and tell her to follow you
thank you for the help ^^

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so since weve had sex with everyone except for susan (a strapon on your head doesnt count as sex) are we going to have sex with her? she needs to be dominated she thinks she cant be acting like shes the queen of all

Reactions: ubblesnop

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
so since weve had sex with everyone except for susan (a strapon on your head doesnt count as sex) are we going to have sex with her? she needs to be dominated she thinks she cant be acting like shes the queen of all
With Sun Tzu #1 it was close....
As the story progresses she becomes slightly more friendly towards MC. But to dominate her, as she's a dom herself...I think it's a long way to go

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
stuck on extra naughty 2 how to get chole to fail in het task?
Discourage her. She needs to fails both her chores and her test (she will be spanked in the week, then you know you're on the right track). Then be in the Inetrior at 08.00 on Sunday

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Question, if I update to 10.3 from a previous version, will I be able to get the newer scenes and quests?
Yes, if you played 0.9 or before, you'll get new scenes. If you already played 0.10, then 0.10.3 is about bug fixings

settendol2

Dec 3, 2018
Hi. I've encountered a bug after punished Linda (hard) for naked bathing. The next night on the terrace i find her wearing a towel, i talk to her, and the dialog goes on contuniously. can't end, can't go back, can't continue. Can u help? Thnx
(sorry for spelling, english isn't my native)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi. I've encountered a bug after punished Linda (hard) for naked bathing. The next night on the terrace i find her wearing a towel, i talk to her, and the dialog goes on contuniously. can't end, can't go back, can't continue. Can u help? Thnx
(sorry for spelling, english isn't my native)
are you playing 0.10.3 ?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes