TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
when I go back and recall a save...
The save in question does it have the correct value? This value of textbook opacity is supposed to be saved inside each save. So if you load one that doesn't have this value it will get changed back. Change opacity, play the game normally, save into a new slot and see if it "sticks" when you reload.

Reactions: ThL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The save in question does it have the correct value? This value of textbook opacity is supposed to be saved inside each save. So if you load one that doesn't have this value it will get changed back. Change opacity, play the game normally, save into a new slot and see if it "sticks" when you reload.
The text box opacity doesn't seem to stick in my preferences, every time I open the game it has reset to default so I guess the setting isn't kept in the persistent file.

The saves recall that leaves a textbox from before the recall on the screen until a new text box is drawn is usually an automatic save that I have recalled to "fix" a mistake in my game play.

Saintjulie

Feb 13, 2019
I'm having issues with Extra Naughty #2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, not doing anything for a week solved it ... silly me

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having issues with Extra Naughty #2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, not doing anything for a week solved it ... silly me
You had to discourage her. She would then all by herself fail her chores and studies. Same applies for Emily.
You can reverse the process at anytime by encouraging them.
Pay attention, the effect is not immediate (the failure % increases/decreases with time)

androide

May 3, 2018
Hi! I wanted to ask if it's possible to avoid all punishment for the MC and the fendom content? I don't like that my MC gets spanked or fendom in general, however, I'd like to play with it activated if it's just possible to avoid it.

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
I'm on 0.10.0 and currently stuck in A New Life #2, the 7th star about getting Amy to clean Emily's toy. The game's hint says something about depending on her obedience, but I've been trying it with 100 obedience and also with low ones (around 30-ish I think) and still can't trigger it.

Any suggestion? Or is this one of the bugs fixed in 0.10.3?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm on 0.10.0 and currently stuck in A New Life #2, the 7th star about getting Amy to clean Emily's toy. The game's hint says something about depending on her obedience, but I've been trying it with 100 obedience and also with low ones (around 30-ish I think) and still can't trigger it.

Any suggestion? Or is this one of the bugs fixed in 0.10.3?
Is anything covering her butt? Make sure she's wearing the apron only at most. High obedience, middling attitude.

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Is anything covering her butt? Make sure she's wearing the apron only at most. High obedience, middling attitude.
Are you referring to the butt plug scene? If so then yes, I already have that (the 6th star). Although I got that one with high attitude, so I'll try again with mid attitude

Edit: Thanks, I got it (I dropped the attitude to about 10 to get it). Apparently it was a typo on the hint.

Last edited:

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi! I wanted to ask if it's possible to avoid all punishment for the MC and the fendom content? I don't like that my MC gets spanked or fendom in general, however, I'd like to play with it activated if it's just possible to avoid it.
Yes it is possible.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Thank, will leave them active them.
I mean I might have misunderstood your question completely :D I was trying to respond that it is possible to turn femdom off completely in a way you don't see any in your game (by turning it off) . If you don't like it, definitely suggest turning both off.

Reactions: ThL

androide

May 3, 2018
I mean I might have misunderstood your question completely :D I was trying to respond that it is possible to turn femdom off completely in a way you don't see any in your game (by turning it off) . If you don't like it, definitely suggest turning both off.
My question was if it's possible to not see any of the content even if it's active. I ask this because I just don't like to cut off content from a game if I can just avoid it.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
My question was if it's possible to not see any of the content even if it's active. I ask this because I just don't like to cut off content from a game if I can just avoid it.
You can't avoid it in Chapter 1 if you play femdom on and can't do it if you play it off, but you can avoid it and/or tune it down in Chapter 2.

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
I have a quest in my notebook and I have no idea how to do it,
it says: I need to talk to Linda when she is alone. I'm curious about something and I need to ask her about it.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Could I turn it on (so I can avoid it) after playing chapter 1 with it turned down?
Yes you can turn it off or on at any time. You can even turn it on, play an event you want, then turn it off immediately after. I really think you should always play with it off if you are not a fan of this type of content.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes