ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can already punish them...I can put handcuffs and clean the bathroom...

Modern completion is not complete.
So you already had Rachel's talk about punishments ?
Can post a save ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Not a best game. Don't understand why so many high marks...
Well you are entitled to your opinion, but I wonder how much of the game have you played?

It is easily top 5 with great renders, a decent story, with some challenging gameplay, though in my opinion it has got easier as it has gone on. A sensible amount of different women (5) to 'play' with and each with a different type of relationship.

There are also several different versions of scenes, dependent on your gameplay choices, with a nice variety that make extra touches enhancing the enjoyment.

If you have worked through the stars rather than just had a superficial look I have no idea what you consider a "best game"?

Reactions: Weltmeister and ThL

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone knows how long do I need to wait to start The Deal #3? I've been waiting for weeks (virtual) so either Chloe or Emily would approach me, finished up all the other events prior btw

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how long do I need to wait to start The Deal #3? I've been waiting for weeks (virtual) so either Chloe or Emily would approach me, finished up all the other events prior btw
You need to deny Rachel at least 3 times in a row. And do not tell her "Don't ask me", it stops the count.
No event requires more than 3-4 days, if nothing happens, you're probably missing something

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
You need to deny Rachel at least 3 times in a row. And do not tell her "Don't ask me", it stops the count.
No event requires more than 3-4 days, if nothing happens, you're probably missing something
I figured there was something missing, thanks :)

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes