misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
There is a problem with some quests. I continued the game. All old quests were finished. In the new version 10.0.1 did not trigger Quests Ascension 2 and Unsupervised 1. In the version 10.0.3 the Quest She does deserve it 3 and Ascension 1 became unfinished, but there is no option to finish them, because, well, I've already finished them. Any help please.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There is a problem with some quests. I continued the game. All old quests were finished. In the new version 10.0.1 did not trigger Quests Ascension 2 and Unsupervised 1. In the version 10.0.3 the Quest She does deserve it 3 and Ascension 1 became unfinished, but there is no option to finish them, because, well, I've already finished them. Any help please.
There is nothing nothing wrong with your save, I just tried it
First screen of your save : Ask Chloe "Can we do it again", then wait some more and ask her again if she has solved the problem. It unlocks the missing star of SDDI #3
The same day, go to the Terrace in the afternoon. Catch Emily drinking. Skip one hour, catch her again and spank her. It unlocks the last star in Ascension #1

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This game looks pretty interesting but I'm a bit put off by the femdom tag. How much of it is there?
There are a few femdom events. All of them are avoidable at the beginning of the game and also through the game menu if you change your mind.
Playing "non femdom" doesn't affect the main storyline as it is quest driven. There are simply some quests that you won't see (3-4 out of more than 110)

Last edited:

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
There are a few femdom events. All of them are avoidable at the beginning of the game and also through the game menu if you change your mind.
Playing "non femdom" doesn't affect the main storyline as it is quest driven. There simply some quests that you won't see (3-4 out of more than 110)
Awesome. I know what I'll be doing instead of preparing for exams then.

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

keith415

Mar 4, 2019
Using the same save file since 0.6.6 and Ascension1 1st star is missing even though i have the punishing authority. Anything i can do?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant start from chapter 1 in the new version, I click on chapters and then on 1 but nothing happens and if I press start it takes me to chapter 2.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant start from chapter 1 in the new version, I click on chapters and then on 1 but nothing happens and if I press start it takes me to chapter 2.
I just tried with the last release 0.10.3, I clicked on Chapters, then Chapter 1 and it took me to the start when MC arrives on the yacht. Do you have the last version ? Check my earlier post for the last 0.10.3 patch.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sure, here.
Thanks. Have you been using rollback ?
You should not have been able to skip the first star in Ascension #1, nor begin New life #2 without completing New Life #1
This has never been reported

keith415

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks. Have you been using rollback ?
You should not have been able to skip the first star in Ascension #1, nor begin New life #2 without completing New Life #1
This has never been reported
No rollback or anything. I think i just used the console to modify something about chole in the early days to progress because of a bug which was suggested here but thats it. Is there anything i can do or should i just looke for a save similar to my progress to continue playing?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No rollback or anything. I think i just used the console to modify something about chole in the early days to progress because of a bug which was suggested here but thats it. Is there anything i can do or should i just looke for a save similar to my progress to continue playing?
The skilled ones among us will have a look at your save, but probably not today. In the immediate future better look for posted saves close to your progression (see Segmentation Fault 's signature, he did put a lot there)

Reactions: keith415

eanolim

Mar 19, 2018
I'm having this issue where the text overlay is still there after the text is over.
Some "talk" interaction might remove it after the conversation, some cause it to stay after.
Any help? It's kinda annoying.

1569518462177.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having this issue where the text overlay is still there after the text is over.
Some "talk" interaction might remove it after the conversation, some cause it to stay after.
Any help? It's kinda annoying.

View attachment 412014
what do you mean ? can you post 2 different examples to make it clearer

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Sure. Noticed the GUI is covered by a overlay?
Hi, what happens if you go into the menu (press ESC) and go to preferences and change "Textbox opacity" to the minimum value by pulling the slider to the left.

Does it affect the overlay at all?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, what happens if you go into the menu (press ESC) and go to preferences and change "Textbox opacity" to the minimum value by pulling the slider to the left.

Does it affect the overlay at all?
I have not been able to get that setting to stick any time I tried it. The overlay text seems to hang around when I go back and recall a save and disappears when the next dialog line is written.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes