Stefan Penev

Feb 25, 2018
I can't trigger the deal#3 last star - deal with the unfortunate interruption.then decide what to do with Rachel ...
anybody have a clue what to do ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't trigger the deal#3 last star - deal with the unfortunate interruption.then decide what to do with Rachel ...
anybody have a clue what to do ?
Ignore Rachel at least 3 times in a row. After the dialog in your room do not send her to Susan, take her to Susan's room yourself and have fun

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I doubt it.
The Dev is always regular with his updates every month.
His top two tiers are very loyal, and indeed seem to help by testing everything works ok.
The latest update seems to always drop when the Captain tier is released.

That's been the pattern for ages - live with it.

As one of my favourite games, I wait anyway until I have uninterrupted time to play it. I want to be able to take my time, and explore different answers/routes/timings to get the whole experience.

If you are too impatient I would guess you don't get the maximum enjoyment, pressing the mouse button like some agitated hyperactive thrill seeker. Some things are best enjoyed slowly, savouring each render, smiling at dialogue quips, and imagining what Susan will look like with the MC's cock deep inside her ass ... ... ... ;)

Reactions: Ti Guan and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I doubt it.
The Dev is always regular with his updates every month.
His top two tiers are very loyal, and indeed seem to help by testing everything works ok.
The latest update seems to always drop when the Captain tier is released.

That's been the pattern for ages - live with it.

As one of my favourite games, I wait anyway until I have uninterrupted time to play it. I want to be able to take my time, and explore different answers/routes/timings to get the whole experience.

If you are too impatient I would guess you don't get the maximum enjoyment, pressing the mouse button like some agitated hyperactive thrill seeker. Some things are best enjoyed slowly, savouring each render, smiling at dialogue quips, and imagining what Susan will look like with the MC's cock deep inside her ass ... ... ... ;)
You can keep dreaming, who knows what the future holds ;), but I think everyone will love some of the events of the last release (y)

Reactions: Bonhomie

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh ThL, what have you done to me with it. This game is one of my favorites and I like to play all the sequences from time to time again because it brings together most of my kinks, believe me for real. So far, I could wait patiently. If I were an admiral, I would probably be just as loyal to the dev, withholding the game and enjoying myself. Is therefore very understandable and the few days to wait until one of the other tiers posted here the new update works quite well, .... so far ... now, of course, I was too curious about the answer, which probably many of us are burning interested, and I looked, damn I should not have done, because here is simply the most and long-cherished wish, which is now within reach, only that with the wait it isn't working quite so ... :eek::love:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
oh ThL, what have you done to me with it. This game is one of my favorites and I like to play all the sequences from time to time again because it brings together most of my kinks, believe me for real. So far, I could wait patiently. If I were an admiral, I would probably be just as loyal to the dev, withholding the game and enjoying myself. Is therefore very understandable and the few days to wait until one of the other tiers posted here the new update works quite well, .... so far ... now, of course, I was too curious about the answer, which probably many of us are burning interested, and I looked, damn I should not have done, because here is simply the most and long-cherished wish, which is now within reach, only that with the wait it isn't working quite so ... :eek::love:
Hang on - if you have played the game from the start your hand will have made contact with Rachel's delectable cheeks twice already.
:D

However there is one of the female bottoms that your hand has not contacted yet - now that would be an UPDATE!
(Just for you ThL - you can deny it, but I know you lust after Susan)

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hang on - if you have played the game from the start your hand will have made contact with Rachel's delectable cheeks twice already.

However there is one of the female bottoms that your hand has not contacted yet - now that would be an UPDATE!
Yep, you're right. But both ones were at the beginning and before the island. It was at the start Rachel's idea and a other kind of spanking. Now in the chapter of the disciplinarian I expect another form of spanking und I believe that I like this more even more because the idea comes from MC hopefully.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

You have no idea of the numerous things that I want to do to Susan....:devilish:;)

Reactions: Bonhomie
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes