KarKra

Aug 2, 2019
I looks bugged alright, but you're the only one with this problem so far...
Do you remember having a dialog with Emily when she says that she can live with the current situation as long as MC confirms that he has no feelings for Chloe (more or less) ?
(Sorry for my English)

I have the same problem with last star in Ch3Ep2 in Surprise. When Emily catches MC and Chloe in the Susane's room, follows anal scene MC+Emily and Chloe looking them.

I think I missed one conversation with Emily after she caught MC and Chloe for the first time.
She automatically explained that she was pissed, then interviewed Chloe, and then I probably didn't go to Emily anymore. (I thought you said what she wanted). Later her dialogue is missing and not even automatically. She just goes to Susan's room and gets anal sex with Chloe as a viewer.
I tried to play again and the star appeared. But I will not play the whole E3 for that.

Reactions: ThL

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
OH FFS! after getting to the beginning of the whole Amy situation,,i had to take a break cause the story was just getting stupid with the whole,MC wants amy then doesnt then does then doesnt...but i HATE not finishing a game i start,OCD i guess...Now,i get to the point that Amy got caught trying to blackmail Rachel and stole from her and what does Rachel do?offers her a f'n job!!! C'mon dude,,WTF!!!!!i get that this isnt a real event ,but ffs,man,this is beyond retarded,no matter the outcome..DAMN my need to 100% shit!!! on a side note,,the renders are really good,except Amy's face at a distance(mainly the nose),,which made it so much easier to hate that bitch,lol,Skeletor lookin cunt..anyways,,i'm sure i'll be back to bitch again,lol...

damn it!! 10 f'n minutes after i posted this i get to a line from the MC,talking to Susan.. MC: "especially if I can ever forgive her and start to view her...."
how much of s desperate little bitch is this MC supposed to be??its getting so pathetic...still gonna try to hit 100%,,i'm more determined to complete this than the MC is to be a desperate asshole that has ZERO clue how to talk to people..lol

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi ... please
How do I complete these stages?
Last one in Not so safe : do some anal play with Emily, choose butt plug, repeat until Linda shows up (she's a bit shy, she might not come immediately)
Sacrifice : you need to follow Susan's instructions, you probably missed one

Reactions: kilatin

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi ... please
How do I complete these stages?
Sacrifice:

Talk to Susan when you are close to getting kicked out and ask her for a favor. She will come to your room at 02:00 AM. Answer “Yes, Miss.”, “I’m at your service, Miss.” And “I’m hard as A rock miss”.

I am guessing you messed up the conversation slightly.

Not so safe anymore, last star : Play with Emily at midnight (anal play, use the dildo), and Linda will show up.

Reactions: ThL

happy395

May 28, 2019
Sacrifice:

Talk to Susan when you are close to getting kicked out and ask her for a favor. She will come to your room at 02:00 AM. Answer “Yes, Miss.”, “I’m at your service, Miss.” And “I’m hard as A rock miss”.

I am guessing you messed up the conversation slightly.
YES...
what should I do?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Question- In chapter 3 when you are in same place as other characters, you see their face icon, there are a number next to the icon. What do the number represent?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question- In chapter 3 when you are in same place as other characters, you see their face icon, there are a number next to the icon. What do the number represent?
Girl #1, girl #2 and so on.

Girl #1 = Emily.
Girl #2 = Chloe.
Girl #3 = Rachel.
Girl #4 = Linda.
Girl #5 = Amy.
Girl #6 = Susan.

I don't remember if the one in the office had a number or not.

I do know that MC has feelings for Emily and is why I think she is #1.

Last edited:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
props to the dev,,made me hate the fuck out of Amy to the point i wanted to feed her to the shark(which,btw,has mad me lol a few times with its surprise appearances),,now,seeing her broken and reduced to a slave,,i am somewhat happy with the outcome..i'm up to about 86% of ch2...lets see what happens next..

Reactions: TGI Games

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
woot!! after 1 rage quit,lol, and some bitching,I finally made it through Ch2!!!kinda disappointed that the MC didnt get any play from Susan,like a bj or sex..hope it happens eventually,especially since the renders are so f'n good in all the other scenes...

edit:so i just started Ch3 and have ZERO clue what to do,,this tracker is confusing...do i just jumping from location to location looking for some kind of trigger?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes