a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: ThL

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Yes only in the morning when Rachel is still in her bedroom, start a 6 am and work up from there for "Lifting her Skirt".
i've been trying that,,already went thru like 5 times and nothing

edit:FINALLY!! i started on Friday trying to get that scene,,it finally popped up on Thursday at 8am..

now to keep bouncing around to try and get the "TODO" stuff..the pic u linked to gives me an idea what to look for,,but still pretty lost,lol..i think theyre pool related though..

Last edited:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
ok,,for anyone stuck on the Rachel Scenes in Ch3,most of it is repeating old events,like the macaroons,,all 3 need to be repeated again..

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok,,for anyone stuck on the Linda Scenes in Ch3,most of it is repeating old events,like the macaroons,,all 3 need to be repeated again..
Macarons are for Rachel. And indeed it's a way to show that most repeatable from Chapter 2 are back in Chapter 3. It will probably be developed for the other characters I presume.

Reactions: Boneprone

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Macarons are for Rachel. And indeed it's a way to show that most repeatable from Chapter 2 are back in Chapter 3. It will probably be developed for the other characters I presume.
oops,,wrong name..lol..i'll edit it

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the final star of "Bondage" for Chloe? Can't figure out what the "Face the consequences of your actions" requires. I've already done anal with Emily when she sees me punishing Chloe. Thought that may be it? Evidently not.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with the final star of "Bondage" for Chloe? Can't figure out what the "Face the consequences of your actions" requires. I've already done anal with Emily when she sees me punishing Chloe. Thought that may be it? Evidently not.
Then you've seen it all. It seems that some players encounter this bug when they have obviously completed the event and the star is not lit. I'll report it to the Dev. Could you post a save just in case?

Reactions: TGI Games

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Then you've seen it all. It seems that some players encounter this bug when they have obviously completed the event and the star is not lit. I'll report it to the Dev. Could you post a save just in case?
I think this would be my most recent save.

Reactions: ThL

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
not a big fan of the new interface in ep3. hope it will get more streamlined a bit (ep2 history screen was way easier to navigate, no borders around saves is meh, and notebook screen got stuck once... wouldn't close even after save -> quit -> reload. luckily I regularly save)

hope we'll get some more info about the break-up between MC and Amy
and can't wait to find out how she'll be used of use in the company arch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not a big fan of the new interface in ep3. hope it will get more streamlined a bit (ep2 history screen was way easier to navigate, no borders around saves is meh, and notebook screen got stuck once... wouldn't close even after save -> quit -> reload. luckily I regularly save)

hope we'll get some more info about the break-up between MC and Amy
and can't wait to find out how she'll be used of use in the company arch
To me in the end of EP3 Amy was starting to like or submit to her fate and is looking forward to go with MC to the office.

I to agree that chapter 2 was way easier to navigate and I don't like the new way in chapter 3.

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
To me in the end of EP3 Amy was starting to like or submit to her fate and is looking forward to go with MC to the office.
well, being allowed to wear a dress is better than just socks and shoes :p

what I meant was, I'm curious about how bad the break-up actually was, besides both not having a clean sheet on the matter

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What to expect of Episode 3 (not really a changelog, so to speak)
episode 3 bring 8 new events and some addition to a few more.
It's also possible to go back to the office and the trip is repeatable as many times as you want. You'll be able to see the scenes you missed with Charlotte during the first time at the office.
There is a new game mechanics, an important part of the office content that is being introduced to the game : the contract negotiation.
For now only the character, you voted for last month is available but the other will follow making the system more diverse.
The office content is still kinda "raw" but I'm working on it to add more random talks and post scenes talks, making this environment more alive.
I also added more actions to the tracker for the new players, this is a tedious task and everything is not yet available but I'm getting closer.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes