a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mainly Rachel, Linda, Emily, Amy, Charlotte and a newbie.
I hope the new girl is nothing like Charlotte, I hate tats and body piercings on females like Charlotte has.

Small tats like only 1 or 2 is okay but Charlotte gave me the creeps with all of hers.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I hope the new girl is nothing like Charlotte, I hate tats and body piercings on females like Charlotte has.

Small tats like only 1 or 2 is okay but Charlotte gave me the creeps with all of hers.
She's quite the opposite ;)

apekop

Jan 8, 2018
Mrs. Elwell didn't meet her last objectives, cant seem to get passed this, i got the whole gallery unlocked

apekop

Jan 8, 2018
All you have to do is punish her
Hmm i did both punishments before the test, i'm going to try again

// I did the punishments but now i get Mr Elway saying that Rachel didn't meet the requirements, Ms Elway is Rachel?

Last edited:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, and therfore she must be punished again.

Hmm i did both punishments before the test, i'm going to try again

// I did the punishments but now i get Mr Elway saying that Rachel didn't meet the requirements, Ms Elway is Rachel?

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I keep grinding at it, but now the msg on my phone doesnt show up, i dont get it :(
Once you read it, the message is no longer there, until next time. But you should find a note in the notebook saying that Rachel needs to be punished. This note will disappear once you have punished her. So if you have nothing left, you've done it all

apekop

Jan 8, 2018
Once you read it, the message is no longer there, until next time. But you should find a note in the notebook saying that Rachel needs to be punished. This note will disappear once you have punished her. So if you have nothing left, you've done it all
But i would like to go back to the office to end the game, to do the rest of the "quests"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But i would like to go back to the office to end the game, to do the rest of the "quests"
You can't go back to the office yet unless you made a save before you went.
We will be getting more office visits I think in the next update.

To see all quest in the office visit you must do it 3 or more different times with saves for each one.
You can not do all "Office" quest in 1 play through, you must do it 3-4 different play through's.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes