TheCrimsonKing

Aug 12, 2019
Any particular event you need additional help with ? :p
Well, I'm even more hyped for the new character, I think she has a lot of potential. I am also looking forward to Amy coming along to the office. I've always been a fan of her, and I like the process she went through to improve herself.

Welp. I guess I have no excuse now not to be productive. Im'a go do some work, maybe it'll help keeping the blue-balling to a bare minimum until it is released on here. :p

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Yep, it's about time for a hero. I've found the key to my safe again where I locked the walkthrough away, but curiosity is growing unbearably ... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

TheCrimsonKing

Aug 12, 2019
Yep, it's about time for a hero. I've found the key to my safe again where I locked the walkthrough away, but curiosity is growing unbearably ... :eek:
Well, today (the 12th, that is) it will be released for Mate-level patrons, I have hope one of the mates will be the hero we need.

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
EP2 is the best for game-play, i think EP3 should continue like (EP2) character infos, track, chores count & action icon. Introduce sleep with Rachel 2 more naughty mom, lusty maid & with Emily naughty wife (lingerie), hunny bunny (playboy) and with Chloe my pet cat, pet dog. ;)
I really like request to developer.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Any infos about the changelog of the "Admiral patch" from Februar 9th (what´s new in) ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any infos about the changelog of the "Admiral patch" from Februar 9th (what´s new in) ?

Only bufixes, everything's fine in the latest release Chpt3 ep3 c

Reactions: Antwit

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, back from work and after a short break I could end the evening with the next update. But for that a hero is needed, how long do we have to wait or how short must be my break ... short, shorter ... hopefully :love::love::love:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really want to play this game as I like the character models and harem tag (albeit a bit offput by the femdom tag) but every time I sit down to play the UI puts me off. It's just so fucking busy I'm not sure what I should be doing even with a walkthrough at hand. Curious if that stays the same throughout the chapters or not?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
So what's different in 3c? Any new content or just bug fixes?
There’s some new content. A new character you get to negotiate with, some new scenes with Amy, and the ability to unlock previous scenes by repeating the same behavior as before.

Also more unavoidable femdom on the femdom-free route, if you happen to return to the yacht on the morning of the test. “Gee, I just spent six days earning ten million dollars for this family, now I’m going to get a goddamn spanking for taking the time away from my studies.”

• Haha
Reactions: ThL and splamo
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes