Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Man I had Really hopped that the m.c would have the option to turn the tables on Susan permanently Not every guy wants to be her stepping stone ya know so please add the option to make her the m.c's Dog if the player so chooses to be the master or femdom turn it into two different paths the player could choose from don't just only make the m.c and Susan events only about femdom or skipping it. Please give the player the option to turn the tables on her permanently . This is what a lot of players are hopping for .

Last edited:

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
There's quite a few new items in the tracker for Emily with this update, and a couple new items for Rachel, as well as the new character.

Reactions: splamo

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does this game have some kind of backlog/rollback option? Also how do I quick save/load without going into the menu?
Chapter 3 has a roll back option, but not the first 2 ones, and it may break the game if you try to force it. Use F functions to quick save/load

Reactions: infomercial

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
From what I remember the game has always had incest but none of it is blood-related. The MC is only blood-related with the uncle since:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chloe only was adopted, Emily is Rachel's daughter from a first marriage. So no incest, it's a mistake to tag it so.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.3c] [TheGary] (1.21 GB rar pc source)
279 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
280 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
How to trigger 1st star of Babysitter(Amy)?

I played with the PC at night as someone suggested in previous post.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to trigger 1st star of Babysitter(Amy)?

I played with the PC at night as someone suggested in previous post.
stalk the living room at night when Amy is not on a mission, you'll catch her doing something that starts the event

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes