ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You can't go back to the office yet unless you made a save before you went.
We will be getting more office visits I think in the next update.

To see all quest in the office visit you must do it 3 or more different times with saves for each one.
You can not do all "Office" quest in 1 play through, you must do it 3-4 different play through's.
Next update makes it possible to travel from yacht to office and vice versa almost "at will" :cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I finish chapter 2?I don't have anything to do anymore
Does it say your 100% complete, if so then your done and you need to download chapter 3.

If not 100% complete then look at the quest list and see what you are missing then get the walkthrough and work on them.

If all else fails then upload your save and either I or ThL will take a look at it.

Reactions: ThL and Amin44

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I havent started game , but went to check reviews instead. And man.. i got fed up with people writing review there, instead of keeping stuff about game it turned into rambling on how they hate "harem" games. shutthefckup man, write review about this game (yes i love harem games, but who cares, right)
I am sorry developer, i would have loved to try the game, maybe i will after i cool down a bit, right now i am fed up. Now i wish that there are some kind of review of reviews, that will prevent garbage

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I havent started game , but went to check reviews instead. And man.. i got fed up with people writing review there, instead of keeping stuff about game it turned into rambling on how they hate "harem" games. shutthefckup man, write review about this game (yes i love harem games, but who cares, right)
I am sorry developer, i would have loved to try the game, maybe i will after i cool down a bit, right now i am fed up. Now i wish that there are some kind of review of reviews, that will prevent garbage
Don't trust the reviews. It's not exactly a harem game, but more of a one man takes all game. Besides it's a sandbox game so the goal is to finish all the "missions". It's pretty well done and has very good renders. The models are also very nice.

My only advice is try it.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It started off as a really great game for me. Not too much into the spanking side of things, but it as all other awesome sex acts. The problem with all these games is that they're updated monthly, quarterly or whenever, and for whatever reason you might not get to play the next update or it might f**k up saves or whatnot.
Reason I stopped is because I think on part two it started getting clumsy and I just couldn't be arsed with all the repeated scenes etc. So in terms of the content I saw it was decent, but the low grind totally fucks up the flow.

I'd say give it a go at the very least. Its not as grindy as Foot of the Mountains and in this game the grind does pay off a lot better.

Reactions: neman

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It started off as a really great game for me. Not too much into the spanking side of things, but it as all other awesome sex acts. The problem with all these games is that they're updated monthly, quarterly or whenever, and for whatever reason you might not get to play the next update or it might f**k up saves or whatnot.
Reason I stopped is because I think on part two it started getting clumsy and I just couldn't be arsed with all the repeated scenes etc. So in terms of the content I saw it was decent, but the low grind totally fucks up the flow.

I'd say give it a go at the very least. Its not as grindy as Foot of the Mountains and in this game the grind does pay off a lot better.
The grind is reduced from one chapter to another, a lot in Chapter 1, far less in Chapter 2, almost none in Chapter 3

Reactions: Trapezio

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Wonderful thank you ThL, I only locked it away to prevent blueballing.
Also i think it is only a few hours until the new version is here, because the release for the captain tier was yesterday.
And if not, hey maybe I've to search for the key some time more or download it again :LOL:

For those who are not afraid of spoilers and who can manage for a few days with blueballs, I already updated the walkthrough :cool:
I'm mean,I know :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes