ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Question- In chapter 3 when you are in same place as other characters, you see their face icon, there are a number next to the icon. What do the number represent?
They are keyboard shortcuts to activate the dialog with that particular girl

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
woot!! after 1 rage quit,lol, and some bitching,I finally made it through Ch2!!!kinda disappointed that the MC didnt get any play from Susan,like a bj or sex..hope it happens eventually,especially since the renders are so f'n good in all the other scenes...

edit:so i just started Ch3 and have ZERO clue what to do,,this tracker is confusing...do i just jumping from location to location looking for some kind of trigger?
Use the walkthrough, bottom of my signature

Reactions: Boneprone

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Girl #1, girl #2 and so on.

Girl #1 = Emily.
Girl #2 = Chloe.
Girl #3 = Rachel.
Girl #4 = Linda.
Girl #5 = Amy.
Girl #6 = Susan.

I don't remember if the one in the office had a number or not.

I do know that MC has feelings for Emily and is why I think she is #1.
Funny, I didn't pay attention to that one (for me Emily IS #1, no matter what :love: ). But it's true that in the code the 1rst cousin is Chloe, not Emily....:unsure:
Charlotte is n°7 ;)

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
i have a question about game with many chaps. Should i download all chaps to follow full story or just download newest chap?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have a question about game with many chaps. Should i download all chaps to follow full story or just download newest chap?
you need to download them all, otherwise you'll miss all the beginning in the first 2 chapters (a vast majority of the game at this point)

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Use the walkthrough, bottom of my signature
i have the walkthrough,its still confusing..the old tracker was so much easier to deal with though(it was literally one of the best ingame trackers),no walkthrough was needed,,just had to see what "mission" was unlocked an do it,the new 1 makes no sense..

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have the walkthrough,its still confusing..the old tracker was so much easier to deal with though(it was literally one of the best ingame trackers),no walkthrough was needed,,just had to see what "mission" was unlocked an do it,the new 1 makes no sense..
Once you're back on the boat you'll find the usual tracking system

Reactions: Boneprone

polod

Aug 8, 2019
I have a question about Sister's rivalry quest.

What can i do (after the quest is finished with emily watching chloe ) to let chloe accept the other options? (like "emily spanks chloe" etc.) Repeating over and over the request for the next option after "Emily watch" doesn't work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

What can i do (after the quest is finished with emily watching chloe ) to let chloe accept the other options? (like "emily spanks chloe" etc.) Repeating over and over the request for the next option after "Emily watch" doesn't work.
She will never allow that, only the MC is allowed to spank Chloe.

At least I have never been able to trigger it.

Reactions: polod

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

The last options are just decoys, you can't get them. The Dev is mean, I know... :devilish:

Reactions: polod

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
the notebook is stuck open..any suggestions?? i tried loading the previous save and restarting,,neither worked..also Rachels Scenes #1 will not advance,i won go,caught her and punished her,still no star..Interruption #1 didnt update either,Emily walked in us already,does it need to be repeated?

edit: after advancing a couple days,the notepad closed...

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the notebook is stuck open..any suggestions?? i tried loading the previous save and restarting,,neither worked..also Rachels Scenes #1 will not advance,i won go,caught her and punished her,still no star..
The open notebook is probably a renpy related bug. It's been reported but the only solution so far is to start from an older save (use the auto save page to find one that is not too far back).
For Rachel have you tried the 2 options to punish her (strap and hand)?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
The open notebook is probably a renpy related bug. It's been reported but the only solution so far is to start from an older save (use the auto save page to find one that is not too far back).
For Rachel have you tried the 2 options to punish her (strap and hand)?
finally got it,it was the "obey" option..(still feel like the old tracker layout was far superior)having to click on these little ??? boxes isnt as easy and they show no prerequisites..)
idk if u saw the edit on my other post,but the notepad went away after i advanced a couple days..

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
ok,,finally got everything done except I still cant trigger "lift her skirt" or the last three stars of Rachel's Scenes,the stars just say _TODO_...anyone have ideas?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
dunno about the todo ones, but im pretty sure lifting skirt is just in the morning, when you go to her room and you see her bend over looking in the closet.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes