nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I completed all events in the first milestone and spoke to Susan but the first milestone is not completed

the game is nice but the developer must make it clearer the grinding is hard here

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I completed all events in the first milestone and spoke to Susan but the first milestone is not completed

the game is nice but the developer must make it clearer the grinding is hard here
You also need to take the phone call from your Uncle in the Infirmary (office hours only).
Then You'll see a new character.
Chapter 1 is the most grindy, by far.
It gets easier afterwards.

Reactions: nnt25

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Having a problem here. I've been trying to ignore Chloe by saying I'll spank her later but the notebook doesn't actually update when I do this and I'm kind of running out of events to do before I can get the first milestone. The only ones left I can actually work on are that, the sixth star of Aunt Makes Mistakes, spanking related stuff and half of the stars about Emily in the bath/shower. I figure I'll get most of those as I progress but I can't seem to get the Chloe event to trigger.

Oh, I guess I can still make Chloe do new positions and get that progession star at the top. Is that a requirement for this quest or something?

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Having a problem here. I've been trying to ignore Chloe by saying I'll spank her later but the notebook doesn't actually update when I do this and I'm kind of running out of events to do before I can get the first milestone. The only ones left I can actually work on are that, the sixth star of Aunt Makes Mistakes, spanking related stuff and half of the stars about Emily in the bath/shower. I figure I'll get most of those as I progress but I can't seem to get the Chloe event to trigger.

Oh, I guess I can still make Chloe do new positions and get that progession star at the top. Is that a requirement for this quest or something?
Which event is it you can look at a walkthrough you need to do something else

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Ahhh I see the problem. I was trying to deal with her later at 11 PM. Thank you.

Last edited:

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! I'm stuck with the Aunt makes mistakes (chapter 1). I found pills once, used them, and even found the thing needed from the bridge, but when I entered Rachel's room and turned the alarm off, nothing else happened. Now I'm trying to trigger it again (pills, bridge stuff, Rachel sleep), but nothing happens, even when I check the bridge, when Susan is not there, it is empty. I'm at 63%, is there a lot of content yet? If not, I would carry on with chapter 2. (Basically I'm looking for more anal content, don't really care about spanking and stuff like that. :) ). The game is really good, by the way, I just don't know how to pass the 1st milestone. Cheers!

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Hi! I'm stuck with the Aunt makes mistakes (chapter 1). I found pills once, used them, and even found the thing needed from the bridge, but when I entered Rachel's room and turned the alarm off, nothing else happened. Now I'm trying to trigger it again (pills, bridge stuff, Rachel sleep), but nothing happens, even when I check the bridge, when Susan is not there, it is empty. I'm at 63%, is there a lot of content yet? If not, I would carry on with chapter 2. (Basically I'm looking for more anal content, don't really care about spanking and stuff like that. :) ). The game is really good, by the way, I just don't know how to pass the 1st milestone. Cheers!
first go at 00:00 at the pool put sleeping pills in her drink
at 01:00 go to her room and disable her alarm
before 12:00 go to Susan and say its done
then go 20:00 o clock to her room and join them

Reactions: ThL

Cantalupensis

Aug 14, 2019
I'm stuck at midnight bath #2. For some reason Rachel's midnight swim WILL NOT trigger. I've tried not ignoring her/ ignoring her, no speech trigger during any time of day, everytime at she only appears at 01:00 to trigger the punishment.

Have I done something wrong or is this a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at midnight bath #2. For some reason Rachel's midnight swim WILL NOT trigger. I've tried not ignoring her/ ignoring her, no speech trigger during any time of day, everytime at she only appears at 01:00 to trigger the punishment.

Midnight Bath #2
Prerequisites: n/a - In Need of Attention #1
Characters: Rachel, Susan
Description: Rachel is back to enjoying her midnight dip in the pool. Perhaps she’ll enjoy some company?
Guide:
★ Find Rachel in the pool at midnight.
★ Find her again and listen to her request.
★ Talk to Susan and the girls
★ Call Charlotte from the phone in your room and order the items Rachel requested.
To progress further in the event you need to complete first In Need of Attention#1 's last start (Rachel's)
★ Join Rachel again and pick the first option.
★ Unlocks During the Event.
★ Join Rachel again and pick the Second option.
Join Rachel again and pick the Third option.

Cantalupensis

Aug 14, 2019
Midnight Bath #2
Prerequisites: n/a - In Need of Attention #1
Characters: Rachel, Susan
Description: Rachel is back to enjoying her midnight dip in the pool. Perhaps she’ll enjoy some company?
Guide:
★ Find Rachel in the pool at midnight.
★ Find her again and listen to her request.
★ Talk to Susan and the girls
★ Call Charlotte from the phone in your room and order the items Rachel requested.
To progress further in the event you need to complete first In Need of Attention#1 's last start (Rachel's)
★ Join Rachel again and pick the first option.
★ Unlocks During the Event.
★ Join Rachel again and pick the Second option.
Join Rachel again and pick the Third option.
I followed the walkthrough to a tee, still didn't work. Trudged through a few pages of the thread and it seems to be a common occurence. Has anyone been able to solve it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I followed the walkthrough to a tee, still didn't work. Trudged through a few pages of the thread and it seems to be a common occurence. Has anyone been able to solve it?
could you post a save, so that we could try it ?

Bossman9771

Apr 20, 2020
I am stuck at Charlotte with first night at chapter 3. Which options are to be chosen while talking to her for spanking and naked in living room

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

as mentioned by a1fox3 make sure that In need of attention is completed, especially the last star with Rachel (then have a call with your uncle from your room about Rachel)

Raxxia

Jan 11, 2019
1 question, is there 2 parts before this? or is the begining in this one aswell? i just felt like i was missing out when MC and someone were talking! o_O just so i know if i need to get chapter 1-2 aswell before doing this one!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes