ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1 question, is there 2 parts before this? or is the begining in this one aswell? i just felt like i was missing out when MC and someone were talking! o_O just so i know if i need to get chapter 1-2 aswell before doing this one!
First page, under the spoiler tag you've got the first 2 Chapters. Right now it looks like you started from Chapter 3

Reactions: Raxxia

Raxxia

Jan 11, 2019
First page, under the spoiler tag you've got the first 2 Chapters. Right now it looks like you started from Chapter 3
Oooh hahaha! i was starting to wonder, like how should i know this and that x) but..Thank you ! :)

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the following pics:

- The third of the fourth row
- The eighth row third
- The third of the ninth row

Thank you

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Oooh hahaha! i was starting to wonder, like how should i know this and that x) but..Thank you ! :)
Heads up, I thought Chapter 1 was kind of a mess in terms of gameplay. I would give it a shot but if you don't like it, try starting from Chapter 2 where IMO things are a lot more organized.

Reactions: Raxxia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Heads up, I thought Chapter 1 was kind of a mess in terms of gameplay. I would give it a shot but if you don't like it, try starting from Chapter 2 where IMO things are a lot more organized.
But you would be missing the beginning of the story.

Chapter 1 was great for the story and how it unfolded.

Reactions: ThL

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
But you would be missing the beginning of the story.

Chapter 1 was great for the story and how it unfolded.
I think Chapter 1 is worth trying, especially to understand what's happening and why. But after the first little while of playing I think a lot of stuff just might not be worth trying to get to for everybody. If you can get a summary of the story from Chapter 1 that's enough.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think Chapter 1 is worth trying, especially to understand what's happening and why. But after the first little while of playing I think a lot of stuff just might not be worth trying to get to for everybody. If you can get a summary of the story from Chapter 1 that's enough.
And miss the Island ? And all the "firsts" with the girls... It's worth a little grind

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To much of the story is in chapter 1 and the island is a big part of it.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't remember that one very well. I didn't got it myself...
You're a man of honor and you keep your word. I thank you for that. So you won't be bothered by the people how to unlock it. I will now post how everyone can unlock all Charlotte events.
Screenshot_129.png Screenshot_130.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird game. Really needs a step by step walthrough if you are crazy enough to make an annoying sandbox game. I am lost and don't know what to do. The game is really annoying.

saatana

Jun 7, 2017
I am stuck at the first milestone in first chapter. I have all the stars for the milestone but Susan doesn't say anything...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at the first milestone in first chapter. I have all the stars for the milestone but Susan doesn't say anything...
Its been a long time ago since I played chapter 1, which quest are you trying to do?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes