ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am stuck at the first milestone in first chapter. I have all the stars for the milestone but Susan doesn't say anything...
If you have all the stars, you need to talk to Susan. She tells you that you should call your Uncle. Maybe you skipped that inadvertandly. Go in the infirmary and try the phone during office hours. This phone call completes Milestone 1

Kiusoda

Sep 11, 2019
does anyone have a problem with the sound? mine does not have any sound at all. Tried with all the chapter and still no sound, anyone know why?

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
i want to unlock Chloe's Bondage device , But i keep going to the office and do contracts and go back and it still won't be my "Last trip"
Is is because of the Charlotte events , they're not green but they have full stars so i don't know why i can never seem to have a final trip i can always go back i did all the events with other character

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i want to unlock Chloe's Bondage device , But i keep going to the office and do contracts and go back and it still won't be my "Last trip"
Is is because of the Charlotte events , they're not green but they have full stars so i don't know why i can never seem to have a final trip i can always go back i did all the events with other characters except two with rachel
You just need to stay on the boat and just wait she will come to you in time.

Raxxia

Jan 11, 2019
Heads up, I thought Chapter 1 was kind of a mess in terms of gameplay. I would give it a shot but if you don't like it, try starting from Chapter 2 where IMO things are a lot more organized.

Tested CH1, it was cool, i got up to alittle over 80% and i started on CH2, it was so much clicking everywhere to find everything to start and i couldt be botherd to xD CH2 is wierd atm, boat is totaly renewd...dont like it x) i get used to stuff fast! :(

Just gonna cross my fingers that its good :)

Reactions: YaBoy

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Tested CH1, it was cool, i got up to alittle over 80% and i started on CH2, it was so much clicking everywhere to find everything to start and i couldt be botherd to xD CH2 is wierd atm, boat is totaly renewd...dont like it x) i get used to stuff fast! :(

Just gonna cross my fingers that its good :)
I agree that Chapter 1 was a bit of a clickfest. but it should be a lot better now! The clicking is a lot more meaningful ;)

I wasn't a huge fan of the boat redesign at first either, but I'm pretty happy with it now. I think it's actually a bit better.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
does anyone have a problem with the sound? mine does not have any sound at all. Tried with all the chapter and still no sound, anyone know why?
There is only sound with some spanking animations, maybe 2-3. Nothing else

• Sad
Reactions: jakek

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone.

I'm stuck with Proper Spanking.
Amy is level 5.
Is there a pattern to follow with the 3 punishments ?

Finally, i did it but I can’t remember how. xD

Last edited:

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everyone.

I'm stuck with Proper Spanking.
Amy is level 5.
Is there a pattern to follow with the 3 punishments ?

Finally, i did it but I can’t remember how. xD
I am also stuck in that one.. can't figgure out the pattern (it must be a pttern). Does anyone knows the pattern. The walkthrough doesn't say anything helpfull about that..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am also stuck in that one.. can't figgure out the pattern (it must be a pttern). Does anyone knows the pattern. The walkthrough doesn't say anything helpfull about that..
For me I had to get it to the 3rd pain level and then stop to get the star to unlock.

I use hard spanking with the paddle 6 times at a time and once it says she has gotten to the 3rd pain level stop and have her show her butt to MC.

Reactions: ThL

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
For me I had to get it to the 3rd pain level and then stop to get the star to unlock.

I use hard spanking with the paddle 6 times at a time and once it says she has gotten to the 3rd pain level stop and have her show her butt to MC.
I alrady did that.. it is still unfinished.. well.. anyway.. Thanks a lot for the reply :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can you guys help me? I'm stuck like this, I have completed "first milestone" but I can't go on.
You have all the stars but you haven't completed MS1. You need to speak to Susan. She will tell you that your Uncle wants to speak with you. Go to the Infirmary and call him. Then you have completed MS1.

bradlay_94

Apr 22, 2020
You have all the stars but you haven't completed MS1. You ned to spek to Susan. She will tell you that your Uncle wants to speak with you. Go to the Infirmary and call him. Then you have completed MS1.
Oh ... it was simple ... thank you very much hahaha

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes