a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault
There is a minor (not really a problem) problem, when I ordered E's new training stuff it arrived just 3 hours later the same day.
It seems it should have taken at least 2-3 days or so.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
You know,not only did they fail to cure his addiction, but he was able to make everyone around him addicted to his addiction. And that was the whole reason his parents sent him there in the first place. And when they find out, they will send him to Siberia(or something)this time.
So, all the lewd scenes would then look like this?

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Segmentation Fault
There is a minor (not really a problem) problem, when I ordered E's new training stuff it arrived just 3 hours later the same day.
It seems it should have taken at least 2-3 days or so.
Extra fast delivery, we've all been waiting sooo long for a new "pet" event with Chloe ;)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Nice and swet update as always! But I can't get first star in New Life #2 (and also last one), and last star in Ascension #2. Any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Extra fast delivery, we've all been waiting sooo long for a new "pet" event with Chloe ;)
Chloe's new stuff came 2 days later after ordering just like it should but Emily's came the same day just 3 hours later after ordering it.

With the new femdom shit that is now being forced on us it is becoming harder to keep playing this VN, telling Emily and Chloe while eating that MC will get spanked if they don't start doing there chores and study is bullshit. They want MC to be spanked to.(n)

Now both will fail on purpose just to get MC spanked.

At least that is the way it seems to be going.

ADD: It is broken or something, Rachel said it will now start so that should have mean that starting that day and going forward that is one of the girls get into trouble 3 times in a roll then MC will get spanked but no it says Chloe was in trouble 3 times in a role but she only had once in the last 2 weeks of getting into trouble and this is the same day Rachel said it.
At lunch Rachel says it starts and that same day at supper time she says Chloe got into trouble 3 times in a roll which is false because I was working on Chloe's new quest at this time.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Chloe's new stuff came 2 days later after ordering just like it should but Emily's came the same day just 3 hours later after ordering it.

With the new femdom shit that is now being forced on us it is becoming harder to keep playing this VN, telling Emily and Chloe while eating that MC will get spanked if they don't start doing there chores and study is bullshit. They want MC to be spanked to.(n)

Now both will fail on purpose just to get MC spanked.

At least that is the way it seems to be going.

ADD: It is broken or something, Rachel said it will now start so that should have mean that starting that day and going forward that is one of the girls get into trouble 3 times in a roll then MC will get spanked but no it says Chloe was in trouble 3 times in a role but she only had once in the last 2 weeks of getting into trouble and this is the same day Rachel said it.
At lunch Rachel says it starts and that same day at supper time she says Chloe got into trouble 3 times in a roll which is false because I was working on Chloe's new quest at this time.
You're right about the outfit, my mistake for answering too quickly
You can avoid the femdom marked choices when you go see Susan, it doesn't affect the story or the event and does make it much more bearable for non femdom.
Don't forget that you have the main input in the success or failure of the girls by encouraging/discouraging them.
Though I admit too that this last event goes opposite to what we were looking for : any occasion to punish the girls (especially Emily :love:). Now we will have to modulate somewhat our appetites. Tricky business with the progressive increase or decrease process currently used. Rachel's decision makes a lot of sense story wise, it gets things complicated game wise. But it also opens the opportunity to include Rachel in the punishment system. So I'll bear the constraints at little while and see where it goes.
As for the count of successive times the girls are punished I can 't tell, I had Emily constantly punished to achieve Chloe's event ;) . I'll report it to the Dev.

Reactions: a1fox3

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Some problems in "New Life #2":
1. after Amy is ordered "only wear apron" the first star for it didn´t show. View attachment 232-1-LT1.save
2. after Amy "give a day off" the third star didn´t show (before hidden special event "Amy breakfast at bed with bj) View attachment 240-8-LT1.save
(lvl3: spanking worked with her only wearing apron)
I add the save for testing if I made a fault and missed some action before or if it is a bug. View attachment 396645

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkwolf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The 2nd star say lvl 3 but its not its lvl 2, I tried every day for well over 2 weeks doing lvl 3 options and it never showed up so I looked at lvl 2 and it had it there and chose that and the star completed.
CureMyAddiction 2019-09-09 14-26-23-51.jpg

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
So far I've encountered two problems:

1. I cannot get the last star in "Ascension #2", as there's no opportunity for a new punishment for Chloe.
2. I cannot start "Unsupervised #1", even though I finished "She does deserve it #3" a long, long time ago. This seems to be a bug.

Any suggestions on these?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So far I've encountered two problems:

1. I cannot get the last star in "Ascension #2", as there's no opportunity for a new punishment for Chloe.
2. I cannot start "Unsupervised #1", even though I finished "She does deserve it #3" a long, long time ago. This seems to be a bug.

Any suggestions on these?
1. You don't have the bathroom cleaning option?
2. Just keep taking her to Susan's room for some fun, try all options and keep going there.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
1. You don't have the bathroom cleaning option?
2. Just keep taking her to Susan's room for some fun, try all options and keep going there.
1. Nope, it doesn't pop up. Maybe I'm failing to see something obvious, but the only punishment available for her is grounding her for three hours.
2. I just did it, it didn't change anything. The event is still locked.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes