DatBoiThough

Aug 7, 2018
Currently stuck on Aunt Makes Mistakes and Fulfilling Linda Request. The last star is on AMM for Unlock School Girl Uniform, Let Susan find out, and win kneeling contest. I have been caught with Rachel by Susan multiple times but no trigger for Rachel punishment to start kneeling game. Seventh star for FLR asking Linda about Emily. Asked How you are doing multiple times in different areas and still no conversation about Emily. I know am missing something but not sure what. Does anybody know what is the steps I am missing to start the progression to complete the quests?

May 25, 2017
Currently stuck on Aunt Makes Mistakes and Fulfilling Linda Request. The last star is on AMM for Unlock School Girl Uniform, Let Susan find out, and win kneeling contest. I have been caught with Rachel by Susan multiple times but no trigger for Rachel punishment to start kneeling game. Seventh star for FLR asking Linda about Emily. Asked How you are doing multiple times in different areas and still no conversation about Emily. I know am missing something but not sure what. Does anybody know what is the steps I am missing to start the progression to complete the quests?
For Aunt Makes Mistakes you need to catch Rachel being naughty in her room in the evening and report her to Susan the next morning. That will trigger her punishment at the usual time.

For Fulfilling Linda's Request - Progress in Spending time with Emily to unlock that conversation with Linda.

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
Hey, guys. Tell me how to open Chloe corruption level1.
And how to open All positions during Chloe's training
Have you visited Emily's room at 16:00[ 4 pm ] ??
You'll find Chloe there trying to steal and in first time itself I got corruption +1 and exhibition+1 for her.
I never had Chloe visit me in my shower.

MrBadDog

Dec 4, 2018
Hi gays. Two jobs and can not seem to parse what me need to do.
1)was amy was sucking up to Rachel during dinner? what does she want with her? i should talk to amy about this. i should talk o her when she's alone from time to time
2)Susan catches you spanking Chloe.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
1)was amy was sucking up to Rachel during dinner? what does she want with her? i should talk to amy about this. i should talk o her when she's alone from time to time
2)Susan catches you spanking Chloe.
1)Normally the quest is to talk to Amy during the day when she's alone (for instance on the hottub), a day after her arrival. I had a bug, where the conversation was triggered, but the note wasn't removed (but I could finish the 100% without problems...)
2)I think you need to punish Chloe normally (not fast) and it should trigger after some slaps...

MrBadDog

Dec 4, 2018
1)Normally the quest is to talk to Amy during the day when she's alone (for instance on the hottub), a day after her arrival. I had a bug, where the conversation was triggered, but the note wasn't removed (but I could finish the 100% without problems...)
2)I think you need to punish Chloe normally (not fast) and it should trigger after some slaps...
Thanks so much

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello , the linda/emily scene is repeatable ? Cause i don't have the star....:x
I think they have fun almost every day (01.00) in Emily's room. Try all options : peek, enter & join, or not, repeat...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do I get the missing stars? View attachment 292948
1)Is she sick?
#6 If you tell Linda, that Chloe is sick, choose the third option "Don't go then, it's probably nothing.", after that enter Chloe's room

2) Aunt finally finds out
#6 I think this has a 10% chance to trigger if you visit Linda's office at 9pm (I think you need to see the scene at least 3 times, but I'm not 100% sure...)

3)Chloe's corruption
#1 You must catch Chloe 3 times a day, two times you must choose "I'll deal with you later", the last time punish her.
The first time you can catch her when you're showering in your bathroom (if Chloe shows up is random), the second time, when she's in Emily's room at 4pm and the third time at 11pm at the corridor.

4) Spending time with Emily
#5 Visit Emily's room at 1am, it's random if she's winning Rock, Paper, Scissors...

5)Not so safe anymore
#2 Ask Linda to give you blowjobs, if Emily shows up is random
#5 Ask Emily for Anal maintenance at midnight, meet her at the pool and use the plug

Reactions: Yoshi325es and ThL

Yoshi325es

Dec 29, 2018
1)Is she sick?
#6 If you tell Linda, that Chloe is sick, choose the third option "Don't go then, it's probably nothing.", after that enter Chloe's room

#6 I think this has a 10% chance to trigger if you visit Linda's office at 9pm (I think you need to see the scene at least 3 times, but I'm not 100% sure...)

3)Chloe's corruption
#1 You must catch Chloe 3 times a day, two times you must choose "I'll deal with you later", the last time punish her.
The first time you can catch her when you're showering in your bathroom (if Chloe shows up is random), the second time, when she's in Emily's room at 4pm and the third time at 11pm at the corridor.

#5 Visit Emily's room at 1am, it's random if she's winning Rock, Paper, Scissors...

5)Not so safe anymore
#5 Ask Emily for Anal maintenance at midnight, meet her at the pool and use the plug
Thank you. Will definitely try this. Been stuck on those for about a week. Lol

Yoshi325es

Dec 29, 2018
Thank you. Will definitely try this. Been stuck on those for about a week. Lol
1)Is she sick?

3)Chloe's corruption

5)Not so safe anymore
Worked perfectly. Took a little bit to get. Thank you

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I completed all the stars for the first milestone. But it is not unlocking, and when I try to talk to Susan there is no new dialogue option. Is it bugged?

Edit: Nevermind, I must have talked to susan and missed it. I did a lot of ctrl-skipping when I tried to unlock all positions for Chloe. I just needed to go to phone.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes