vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
the game closes for me right at the end of the true ending (rinko and shota in the shrine talking about the future).
I assume that this is because my computer is old, and after so many events in a row my computer can't handle it anymore.
is there any way to force a save in the last scene (for example before entering the house in the shrine)? this way i can try to pass that scene.
I don't want to use a full save

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
the game closes for me right at the end of the true ending (rinko and shota in the shrine talking about the future).
I assume that this is because my computer is old, and after so many events in a row my computer can't handle it anymore.
is there any way to force a save in the last scene (for example before entering the house in the shrine)? this way i can try to pass that scene.
I don't want to use a full save
Use a tool called MTOOL (search for it here on F95 or on Patreon). Drag the game into its window. It allows you to save and load anywhere from mtools interface. backup your save.

Reactions: Alkasal

Anythingatall

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone run into an issue where they have the Long Obscure Novel in their inventory, but it no longer appears on the table, and they're unable to use it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alkasal

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made.
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Here is the update archive containing all my modified outfits.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes