adal01

Feb 17, 2023
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made.
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Here is the update archive containing all my modified outfits.

Last edited:

ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made.
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Pixeldrain

Here is the update archive containing all my modified outfits.
How to get this scene? I am a newbie on this game

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
Nymphomania paradox, War demon kirsten, RaiOhGar
I'm sure I've played others but these are the first on top of my head
If we talk about japanese games with female mc where you can fuck whoever u want, I can add 35 year old magician squeezing solo trip, Horny Adventurer Karen and Modern Pink Elf RPG.
Could also add Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center, Iris, the Dropout Witch and Witch-IN-Debt but I still haven't played them so can't confirm they are like the ones before, though from outside they look like they are.

Aguila59

Oct 4, 2021
Does anyone know if the developer is still developing another game or is no longer developing it?

Alley tales

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know if the developer is still developing another game or is no longer developing it?
I tried looking for information about the developer of this game on Twitter and found that he was active there on May 26, 2023, but there haven't been any updates since. It seems he might be suffering from ED (Erectile Dysfunction) or something similar, which has prevented him from continuing his work. So, he might be undergoing treatment now or maybe he has even quit game development altogether.

thisstupidshit

Sep 23, 2020
someone know where to talk to grandpa for exorcism talisman? (initiating true end route) i dont know what base is meant

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
if you've started the true end route, you'll have gather every characters from the previous route in the warehouse you've seen during the delinquents route, and turn it into your "base". That's where you need to talk to him.

Reactions: Alkasal

thisstupidshit

Sep 23, 2020
if you've started the true end route, you'll have gather every characters from the previous route in the warehouse you've seen during the delinquents route, and turn it into your "base". That's where you need to talk to him.
thanks for the info! i watched every characters ending but still dont know how to initiate it. im now at 1st august again. is there something i have to do to start it?

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
thanks for the info! i watched every characters ending but still dont know how to initiate it. im now at 1st august again. is there something i have to do to start it?
Hmmm, i don't remember really well, but try skipping to the end of the month by reading the book. I think you need to watch the end where rinko get sacrificed.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes