• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
beside the telephone scenes with tomijirou i have found all those events, yet people share screenshot with Slutty Rinko name displayed. I see that there is an event out of bonds in rinko appartment to switch to the slutty state. Is this feature in the game right now or not? Cause i've been searching around for a long time how to access the other outfits and the new location linked to the gang. Beside the book in the library mentionning it, i haven't found anything...

Reactions: Thanosman

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
beside the telephone scenes with tomijirou i have found all those events, yet people share screenshot with Slutty Rinko name displayed. I see that there is an event out of bonds in rinko appartment to switch to the slutty state. Is this feature in the game right now or not? Cause i've been searching around for a long time how to access the other outfits and the new location linked to the gang. Beside the book in the library mentionning it, i haven't found anything...
I cannot replicate the name bug so I can't fix it.
Only 1 person reported it. Maybe reinstall?
Out of bounds events are for testing so be careful.
The new area is not ready yet, Geno is working on expanding it for next update.
I mentioned on the Patreon/Discord that it was postponed for time constraints.

Reactions: Alkasal and adal01

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Thanks, i will stop looking then if it's not ready. Since i saw someone had the name problem i thought it could be implemented already and i just couldn't find how to access it.
Thanks, i ll download the v4.5 to play the few things i missed with tomijirou, and after that i'll wait for next update.
I'm still working on scenes on my side.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Thanosman is the initial fix files still needed for v4.5? i haven't download it and when i load my save, there is a campfire, a fireball and a dog in rinko's appartment.
+ i think the tease is still broken, in a different way than before. Now when using the phone it warps me to the tease map, then instantly warps me again to the daily sex map. Skipping the tease. It's the case at least for the last tease. i haven't check with the 1st and 2nd one.

Last edited:

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Thanosman is the initial fix files still needed for v4.5? i haven't download it and when i load my save, there is a campfire, a fireball and a dog in rinko's appartment.
+ i think the tease is still broken, in a different way than before. Now when using the phone it warps me to the tease map, then instantly warps me again to the daily sex map. Skipping the tease. It's the case at least for the last tease. i haven't check with the 1st and 2nd one.
The last tease is that scene.
Yea I should've removed those, they were test items.

Reactions: adal01

nub01

May 9, 2017
Thanosman Subscribed thx for your work. This game was the first Hgame i bought and i don't regret it. It was fun to play sadly the author herself hasn't posted bit over a year so glad u took it upon uself to mod it. New to subscriptions so I download v4.5 and the fix and I'll be able to get the support versions with sounds?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Thanosman Subscribed thx for your work. This game was the first Hgame i bought and i don't regret it. It was fun to play sadly the author herself hasn't posted bit over a year so glad u took it upon uself to mod it. New to subscriptions so I download v4.5 and the fix and I'll be able to get the support versions with sounds?
Yes, remember to meet the goblin behind the convenience store and enter the password to activate the supporter content.
password is on the pinned post on patreon.

Reactions: nub01

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Final fixes. Walking scene restored.
Enjoy.

LINK: - Drive v4.5
FIX v4.5.1 : - Drive Fix
Question

I'm using a 3.3 save file in which i had alresdy collected the Mag from the mountain and when I talk to shady guy rinko keeps saying "I should read it first" in reference to issue #60. But I can't read it because that's the one I confiscated from GON. Is this a glitch? Do I need a clean save or do I need to collect all the mags before proceeding? Thanks for the info. Great mod btw.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Question

I'm using a 3.3 save file in which i had alresdy collected the Mag from the mountain and when I talk to shady guy rinko keeps saying "I should read it first" in reference to issue #60. But I can't read it because that's the one I confiscated from GON. Is this a glitch? Do I need a clean save or do I need to collect all the mags before proceeding? Thanks for the info. Great mod btw.
Uploading a fix. it shouldn't do that.

How do I play as Ikuko
You access her flashbacks as mentioned in the guide.
She is not a playable character at this time.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
FIX v4.5.6 : -
Enjoy.

Mar 10, 2020
Does this mod include afterplay? I'm stuck in the true end route on the original game (without mod) and pretty much too lazy to start over all the endings once more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes