Mar 10, 2020
I always delete the other versions and always write a new comment saying what the new version is.
I do this to help avoid confusion.

4.7. all bugs fixed, 1 download.
Just asking about the old man mod route, how many times do I have to visit him? I kept receiving the same respond each time (more likely a shuffle between their interaction on breakfast, garden, and dinner) and so far Rinko didn't say anything different on the breakfast regarding of taking that "woman" place. While on middle night, Rinko just accept the offer of having a sleepover without any kind of mod options to choose other than drink or not to drink the tea. The 4.7 did fix the bath scene however and not having the same slapping scene (back to the original no mod scene).
Do I have to go back to August 1st due to some kind of bug or is there something I miss?

Thanks in advance, amazing works!

basedslendy

Jul 31, 2017
Just asking about the old man mod route, how many times do I have to visit him? I kept receiving the same respond each time (more likely a shuffle between their interaction on breakfast, garden, and dinner) and so far Rinko didn't say anything different on the breakfast regarding of taking that "woman" place. While on middle night, Rinko just accept the offer of having a sleepover without any kind of mod options to choose other than drink or not to drink the tea. The 4.7 did fix the bath scene however and not having the same slapping scene (back to the original no mod scene).
Do I have to go back to August 1st due to some kind of bug or is there something I miss?

Have you done any of the teasing scenes? I did a fresh start and only went with his route to see what was added. Look around for glowing interactables around the house

Mar 10, 2020
Have you done any of the teasing scenes? I did a fresh start and only went with his route to see what was added. Look around for glowing interactables around the house
If you mean the washing dishes scene in the morning, she didn't say anything either other than depraved couples or something while washing the dishes (no scene or anything related to my issue in the first place).

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
LINK:
NAME FIX :
GLOBAL SAVE RESET:
(use if you have a global save from a bugged version)

-Aside from the name bug, 4.7 is bugfree on a
CLEAN save.
-Global saves carried over from previous bugged versions might need the fix above.
-Your
saves like file1, file7, etc are safe to use.
-
YES, some events will repeat up to 3 times before a new variant is unlocked.
This is because I can't predict how every player will progress, and events depend on eachother to progress.
Play every single event.
Looping is not a sign of a bug unless it loops more than 3 times.
If that happens, use the save fix

Reactions: Ojbal and user171

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Just asking about the old man mod route, how many times do I have to visit him?

The scene guide should have you covered. If you're using a save from an older version, download the save fix. Watch out for a glowing pillow event at some point, you need to click it. Keep doing gardening, it is the key to the whole route.

Mar 10, 2020
I don't know if my save file is the main cause of keep repeating scene more than 3 times on the old man route mod, can someone share theirs? (prefereably with all of the outfits and Rinko's stats already maximized including the mod outfits already unlocked) but before the old man scene mod so I can see where the part of my save file miss.

Mar 10, 2020
The scene guide should have you covered. If you're using a save from an older version, download the save fix. Watch out for a glowing pillow event at some point, you need to click it. Keep doing gardening, it is the key to the whole route.
Also the Global save is the same links with the name fix? Is it having the same purpose?

Aldex

Jan 31, 2023
I'm using the 4.7 ver and I found an error when I wanted to do the 4th kiyozumi mountain event. Is there any chance to solve the error?

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
wow turned out to be quite a great game overall, sure could use some QOL stuff but if you take your time it's nothing major.
story ended up being really good later hope i can keep track of their next games too
glad i waited for this..

Reactions: Thanosman
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes