Hjk145

Jan 1, 2023
Every time i try to take a bath with grandpa my screen turns black is that normal?
And how many has to pass yo get rinko scenes with grandpa i have been visiting him every day for two weeks doing all the tasks and still nothing

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Every time i try to take a bath with grandpa my screen turns black is that normal?
And how many has to pass yo get rinko scenes with grandpa i have been visiting him every day for two weeks doing all the tasks and still nothing
Should be fixed now.

FIX v4.6 : -

Reactions: Alkasal

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
I have a few questions
In the Mod version, where can I unlock full gallery?
Does the mod version's story different from the original version?
(I'm sorry if those two question sound dumb)
Mod gallery goes up to v3.3 Geno is implementing the scenes from 4.6, we had to prioritize bug fixing, took days.
Story is the same, we try to meaningfully expand on it.

Reactions: Alkasal

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
New small scene i made, the 3rd one, following the previous 2 in the after story.
The item obtained at the end can be used to rewatch rinko eating the "ice cream". It needs some small changes on my side so it can work with every outfits, but already does with most of them.
Once i'll be done with every scenes i have in mind and IF i get comfortable enough with Rpgmaker MV, i'm still learning by myself, i'll try to make a mod to keep playing after true end route and incorporate my scenes there.

As usual, i hope you'll enjoy it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That version still had sequence breaking bugs in it.
I fixed everything in this one
Sorry for not uploading sooner.
Bruuuuuuh. You don't have a fix only?

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Do you have to finish game to use the mod?
No, and one more no because if you finish this game it'll trigger the "true final". That many players say when you'll unlock that all the progress in your save will be lost, and you'll have to play this game from zero.

So play the 4.7mod of Thanosman as soon as possible or wait for the latest updates

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes