♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't need to tell you that doing that in any platform outside of text would very quickly eviscerate almost anyone's art budget XD.
Well not necessarily, even tits and old coc have art packs.
You could figure some kind of art donation program, or simply make em placeholder till someone feels like sponsoring art creation for some placeholders or you generate enough money to fill em up yourself. Plenty of options if you really wanna do it. :unsure::coffee:
Coding actually might end up being the harder part when dealing with so many TF's and variations.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Totally didn't see that coming... :BootyTime: it's almost like people into harem, don't want to see others fuck the LIs... funny that.

I suggest making the clone stuff optional... cause you will still have people that will hate that.

Not to get too into it, but you have the whole unless you are simultaneously in control of all the clones with one mind (hivemind), then they are actually all different people just with the same memories (think identical twins, they look the same but they aren't, and one is actually a clone btw), and will die once they cease to exist.

And well... even if you have it written like that in the story... the player can't really experience it.. so it just comes across as a gangbang scene for the most part anyway (and more likely to break immersion too for those that immerse).

P.s. you could have kept the scene and the original story as is... you would just have had to clarify that those who hated it weren't your target audience :|
As for Absinthe. I will only say that if you think I changed her because of some kind of pressure to increase exclusivity then you're wrong. I'll admit that it's scary right now. I don't have a lot of support and I was tempted. But .. though this game is a harem game. You have a harem. I appreciate that this creates some expectations in a certain type of H-game player. But I've decided I don't care. And I clarified almost immediately that those that hated it because not protag weren't my target audience.

I want to create something DIFFERENT not just a carbon copy of everything people have played before. And if I spend my time chasing after the complaints of people that clearly aren't buying what I'm selling then I'll never make anything good.

And yes we are talking about hivemind stuff. Many bodies one mind. And this is inherently fun to write. I'd even go so far as to say it writes itself. Games like Funbag Fantasy pulled it off pretty well so I don't see why mine can't.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well not necessarily, even tits and old coc have art packs.
You could figure some kind of art donation program, or simply make em placeholder till someone feels like sponsoring art creation for some placeholders or you generate enough money to fill em up yourself. Plenty of options if you really wanna do it. :unsure::coffee:
Coding actually might end up being the harder part when dealing with so many TF's and variations.
True but those focus around the non protagonist characters. And/Or aren't very accurate to what's going on. I think there was a paperdoll thing for OG coc at one point that tried to show all the different transformations but even it was woefully innacurate. You can just BE so many different things that any attempt to represent the MC outside of a floating cock would be a nightmare. And even that would need like 50 variants for different size's and shapes XD

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Huh .. I just checked the archive that file should be present.

Here stich taht in img/pictures. Hopefully that fixes it.

Did you extradct the new version to it's own directory? It's okay to move over the saves ofc. But the files use a new encryption key.

Last edited:

stone

Jun 24, 2017
I hadn't downloaded the game before. I used the mega link then extracted and started playing, didn't do anything else.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So in the end you decided for the game to be more like friends with benefits rather than harem right? And that the content will be about sharing and stuff? If so, then i wish you luck with your game but i'm outta here.
Why do all of you have dragonball z avatars?

The game isn't ABOUT sharing it just has some sharing in it. And even that is optional because of clone switch. I swear you people don't listen to a thing I say lol.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay here we go ..

This file put in img/pictures should solve the problem. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know if it does. So that I can update the download links with a new zip.

stone

Jun 24, 2017
Okay here we go ..

This file put in img/pictures should solve the problem. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know if it does. So that I can update the download links with a new zip.
Can't download from mediafire
Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
That worked! Thanks!
Okay so the game's running now? Not just the link worked XD ?

God this version has been such a headache because I was disorganized about deployment. I'll keep that in mind for the future. But it's so hard keeping track of what file has what encryption key etc. And I can't just redeploy because my active version is halfway done making 0.3 XD

I'll hold off updating the links for now just in case there's any more errors like these.

stone

Jun 24, 2017
Okay so the game's running now? Not just the link worked XD ?

God this version has been such a headache because I was disorganized about deployment. I'll keep that in mind for the future. But it's so hard keeping track of what file has what encryption key etc. And I can't just redeploy because my active version is halfway done making 0.3 XD

I'll hold off updating the links for now just in case there's any more errors like these.
Yeah, no more error. In that spot anyway lol. I'll let you know if I find any others.
Hey if you need some encouragement, your game got me to comment on here for the first time after joining the site 5 years ago. I was a big fan of your last project and was sad you stopped so I'm excited for this one!

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
So from the comments this is a harem game but not for harem game lovers ... hahaha how strange ... why give an illusion of harem then !!! Come on, more harem games to check out ... Good luck everyone and a good weekend.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Why do all of you have dragonball z avatars?

The game isn't ABOUT sharing it just has some sharing in it. And even that is optional because of clone switch. I swear you people don't listen to a thing I say lol.
But you said different things about it so idk. You said there will be sharing and swinging with no mention of clones , there is even picture of it depending on the route. Also you said you won't bend over for the sake of harem fans and that it's not a harem game. So that's why i asked if the game will lean towards sharing and friends with benefits, rather than harem theme.

Reactions: hobobobb

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It's not an illusion of a Harem, You have a Harem. It just doesn't include everything in the world with a vagina. Have a nice day. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

• Wow
Reactions: bruce555

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
But you said different things about it so idk. You said there will be sharing and swinging with no mention of clones , there is even picture of it depending on the route. Also you said you won't bend over for the sake of harem fans and that it's not a harem game. So that's why i asked if the game will lean towards sharing and friends with benefits, rather than harem theme.
The game leans towards harem aspects. It just includes SOME sharing. The majority of scenes are MC exclusive. And the Main cast are also majority MC exclusive. And when it's not it's either with the MC's consent. Or featuring girls who are more sex friends than harem members. I'm not trying to undermine what makes a harem good. I like harem settings which is why I made one. I just don't feel the need to constrain the sexual hijinks with a really forced and tacked on exclusivity that in games I've played with it present always feels like being patronized by the dev. Pandered to. I felt it took away from the reality of the characters and took away any feeling of achievement. There there you are the biggest dickus in all the land .. yesh you are. There's no other dickies in the world to threaten you! No there aren't! Every woman in the world loves you and only you! That kind of feeling. I felt like someone was kiddie talking that to me while patting my head. And it annoyed me.

There is a harem in the game more or less because there is. I'm really not trying to appeal to people who JUST want the same old scenario of MC is loved unconditionally and unreasonably by every woman. Who promises undying devotion to them and expects nothing back in return. Each woman has their own attitudes to sex. Some women are devoted and loyal. A lot of them in fact. Some act more like partners in crime. Others are giant sluts that will fuck anything. My goal is to heave each relationship carry it's own flavor. Rather than being a pokemon gotta catch'em'all affair.

I appreciate that I've been a bit wishy washy. I admit i waivered a bit. I considered pandering. But in the end I decided to stay my original course. I don't think this game is a 'feelsbadman' or 'cuck' game. That's not the kind of game I'm writing. I want to write a sexual adventure. I wantthe player to experience many different things with different people who have different perspectives. I want each relationship to have it's own flavour and it's own worth. I wasn't happy with how Absinthe started even before the ruckus. Which is why I decided to rework her. But if you experience her new content you'll see that she's still a wildly different proposition from say Willow.

The only thing I can do is urge you not to judge the game by forum posts and give it a go. The game can speak for me much more eloquently than I can.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes