lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
You know, there's nothing wrong with including NTR in your game but it would be nice if you could be fucking honest about it and put it in the tags instead of bullshitting about how it's technically not NTR for in-universe reasons.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
... bruh. The words meaning dictates what a harem is... like what are you even saying :KEK: You really love to twist shit in ways that don't make sense (hence i ignored your previous strawman comment).

And it's called logic... water doesn't mix with fire. NTR doesn't mix with harem.. doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

People who like are are into the fact it is harem, not gangbang on an LI XD cause that isn't harem, and conflicts with harem. Like water with fire.

There is no "Other definitions" of harem.. there is only one, being one dude many women... always has been that nothing else. Although for simplicity F95 expands it to mean 1 MC and 3 or more other LIs exclusive to MC (removing the gender/sex part to accommodate reverse-harem and mixed)

If it isn't LIs exclusive to only MC, it isn't harem. Like... I shouldn't have to say all this... it is common knowledge. sharing is sharing, not harem :KEK:
Your entire argument is built on the premise that a harem game has to include X and cannot include Y, or else it will be rejected by the "harem demographic" and fail.
That is blatantly untrue.

Here's a little exercise, go to latest updates and search for games tagged harem and prostitution.
You'll get plenty of results, including games like Corrupted Kingdoms, Aurelia and even Something Unlimited, all of which have thousands of patrons and make $10k+ a month on Patreon alone. Seems like harem and promiscuity can mix and be quite successful.
Or maybe filter for harem and NTR. You'll still get lots of results, like Love&Sex Second Base or TaffyTales, both of which are very well supported despite the TaffyTale's dev slacking off a bit.

This is nothing like fire and water or whatever other nonsense you may have claimed. Harem can easily be mixed with other genres and work very well, both for the dev and the players.
It's a genre tag, not a religion.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
You know, there's nothing wrong with including NTR in your game but it would be nice if you could be fucking honest about it and put it in the tags instead of bullshitting about how it's technically not NTR for in-universe reasons.
There is no NTR there is only sharing. And that IS in the tags. NTR isn't sharing. Period. End of Line.

Honestly I'm getting fed up of defending against this nonesense. The fucking sharing isn't even in the game now the Absinthe gangbang scene is gone. Sure it's coming back later. If you want to talk shit about my game play it first. Only one spewing bullshit here is you boyo.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The anti-NTR people are the biggest dweebs on the planet. If literally anybody touches a girl they even sort of like they just start screaming form the mountain tops. Chill out, y'all are weird.
The funny part is I am anti-NTR myself. I don't touch games where it's not strictly optional.
I just can't stand people trying to pressure devs into tailoring their projects to appease an extremely vocal minority.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I don't like NTR either, to be fair. NTR is specifically cuckoldry fetish. 'Women having sex with people who aren't me' isn't cuckoldry or NTR. Women exist outside of weird incel brains and are allowed to have sex. It's okay.

It's the people who insist that NTR is anytime you see sex in a video game that isn't explicitly between your PC and a woman that are the real problem.

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
Holy shit. I'm not keen on Absinthe having been reworked (more on the basis of artistic integrity than of the character itself), but I can understand the decision, and frankly I don't mind it. Apparently and however this "compromise" just brought back the NTR/Harem zealots out of the woodwork and sent them into another frenzy. It's not particularly surprising, to be fair.What I don't understand is why there's already +3 new pages of fruitless debate.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So will the sharing or ntr or whatever people want to call it be optional? (as in avoidable, not just skippable)

I don't want to get into the whole debate (which seems to be going strong as ever), I just want to know if I should "ignore" and move on, or wait a few updates to try.

As a side note, Crazy_Chameleon since you are talking about "some characters" and "mostly", I would ask if the sharing/gangbang/other males (again whatever you want to call it) is planned to be 100% avoidable (if at all).

Again, not trying to pressure or dictate the direction, just asking so I don't waste time.

p.s. No Dragonball avatar :)

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Here is the facts about what I intend for the game. I probably SHOULD have been 100% clear about it but I have to admit certain people got under my skin. A good night's sleep remedied that. And frankly I apologize for indulging them.

First .. The Absinthe Rework had nothing to do with pressure from the likes of them. I wasn't happy with how she started either. And I believe her character to be better for her rework. Let me assure you that the decision to rework her start was taken BECAUSE of artistic integrity not in spite of it. And I think how their relationship starts is now more unique and interesting.

I do agree that a certain crowd of people seems to have interpreted that as me kowtowing to them. And now have the impression that they can bully me into doing whatever the fuck they want. Hah! If they think Absinthe's gangbang was bad I can't WAIT until they get to know Truffle. Truffle doesn't give a fuck .. Or rather she gives all the fucks. ALL OF THEM! XD

The Majority and highest quality hentai in the game is centred around the main cast. Which are your non combat allies and party members. Sharing with these characters is 100% optional. When it comes to sharing scenes you can either choose to skip them entirely or play them with MC using a sex power to clone himself. Which will also change the scene's writing and art. With one notable exception. A single party member for whom monogamy is a type of wood. Being a happy little slut is just .. part of her.

There are also many 'Side Girls' That have a decent amount of content but aren't really central the the MC's journey. They are more like subjects of the Dark Lord than allies. The first two girl's like this you have no choice but to make prostitutes and the reason for this is explained. But it's also because game mechanic wise. Prostitutes are your infinite supply of Erosi. A currency in the game that is necessary for certain things. So I had to make sure the player could always have an income no matter how small. I do have some thought of giving the option of moving these two girls to the harem once you have another supply of Erosi and the need for them to work there has passed. But that's in the far future.

For the other side girls you get the choice of making them prostitutes or harem girls. Harem girls require Erosi to bed. And both prostitute and harem girls can eventually give you what you need to get any ending. But money is a lot easier to come buy than Erosi. Therefore Harem girls are no immediate benefit to you. But eventually provide significant rewards at higher affections. Whearas prostitute girls provide a steady stream of money and are easier to max affection for.

I am CONSIDERING creating a sex power that allows you to peep on brothel girls fucking customers. Which is more of a mechanism of allowing me to write monster girl femdom scenes XD But regardless of whether I implement this said content would be 100% optional.

There will never be a case where NTR happens. All the sharing is potrayed in good fun. And almost always with the MC as an active participant in the act. I can think of maybe one scene where he's not. And that's because he isn't even there. He's not in the corner fapping. This isn't a cuck game. I don't like that kind of thing. And I'm not going to write it. People just don't seem to trust when I say that.

Whether you want to make all the side girls prostitutes, All but the initial two harem members? Keep the ones you like and make money off the ones you don't? That's totally up to you.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
a small oversight: in the recollection room, absinthe's scene is still labeled "absinthe gangbang"

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
a small oversight: in the recollection room, absinthe's scene is still labeled "absinthe gangbang"
Hah! Got it! Will be fixed in 0.3
.. I think I also forgot to add Vanda's scene to the recollection.
Save before going to the bar when your Vanda affection is high XD, Again .. will be fixed in 0.3

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
out of curiosity, where is the warrior lady found? or is she implemented in this version yet
You need to go back to the VIP lounge after making deals with Samantha and Tung Mei. (Finalizing them not just accepting quests.) After the cutscenes there. You will find her at the Huangzhou docks.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
There's a building just north of the docks with HMPD written above it.
It gets those floating exclamation marks that point to a quest, though I feel those should stand out more

On another note, such indicators would probably come in handy for the npcs you need to talk to in the "investigate samantha" quest, and the hint on the quest log that says "investigate on the city and in the field" is easy to misinterpret as referring to events during exploration (I went on more expeditions than I'd like to admit before I noticed the salvager guy)

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Here is the facts about what I intend for the game. I probably SHOULD have been 100% clear about it but I have to admit certain people got under my skin. A good night's sleep remedied that. And frankly I apologize for indulging them.

First .. The Absinthe Rework had nothing to do with pressure from the likes of them. I wasn't happy with how she started either. And I believe her character to be better for her rework. Let me assure you that the decision to rework her start was taken BECAUSE of artistic integrity not in spite of it. And I think how their relationship starts is now more unique and interesting.

I do agree that a certain crowd of people seems to have interpreted that as me kowtowing to them. And now have the impression that they can bully me into doing whatever the fuck they want. Hah! If they think Absinthe's gangbang was bad I can't WAIT until they get to know Truffle. Truffle doesn't give a fuck .. Or rather she gives all the fucks. ALL OF THEM! XD

The Majority and highest quality hentai in the game is centred around the main cast. Which are your non combat allies and party members. Sharing with these characters is 100% optional. When it comes to sharing scenes you can either choose to skip them entirely or play them with MC using a sex power to clone himself. Which will also change the scene's writing and art. With one notable exception. A single party member for whom monogamy is a type of wood. Being a happy little slut is just .. part of her.

There are also many 'Side Girls' That have a decent amount of content but aren't really central the the MC's journey. They are more like subjects of the Dark Lord than allies. The first two girl's like this you have no choice but to make prostitutes and the reason for this is explained. But it's also because game mechanic wise. Prostitutes are your infinite supply of Erosi. A currency in the game that is necessary for certain things. So I had to make sure the player could always have an income no matter how small. I do have some thought of giving the option of moving these two girls to the harem once you have another supply of Erosi and the need for them to work there has passed. But that's in the far future.

For the other side girls you get the choice of making them prostitutes or harem girls. Harem girls require Erosi to bed. And both prostitute and harem girls can eventually give you what you need to get any ending. But money is a lot easier to come buy than Erosi. Therefore Harem girls are no immediate benefit to you. But eventually provide significant rewards at higher affections. Whearas prostitute girls provide a steady stream of money and are easier to max affection for.

I am CONSIDERING creating a sex power that allows you to peep on brothel girls fucking customers. Which is more of a mechanism of allowing me to write monster girl femdom scenes XD But regardless of whether I implement this said content would be 100% optional.

There will never be a case where NTR happens. All the sharing is potrayed in good fun. And almost always with the MC as an active participant in the act. I can think of maybe one scene where he's not. And that's because he isn't even there. He's not in the corner fapping. This isn't a cuck game. I don't like that kind of thing. And I'm not going to write it. People just don't seem to trust when I say that.

Whether you want to make all the side girls prostitutes, All but the initial two harem members? Keep the ones you like and make money off the ones you don't? That's totally up to you.

Thanks for taking the time to explain.
It could be my ESL but comments like "With one notable exception. A single party member for whom monogamy is a type of wood. Being a happy little slut is just .. part of her", I read as "Some sharing of characters is NOT avoidable"

Also, I don't like the idea of turning a girl into a "brothel girl" and then later, adding her to the Harem.

Thank you for your reply and explanation, but I think I will just "ignore" and move on, sharing isn't my thing.

All the best with your project.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes