Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Not much right now. It's not a major focus of the game. There are some scenes. But the game leans towards maledom.

Reactions: monk_56

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
After jet's date she's still standing outside dark delight, attempting to start the date again leads to getting stuck in a black screen.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
After jet's date she's still standing outside dark delight, attempting to start the date again leads to getting stuck in a black screen.
Ouch yeah confirmed. Will be fixed for next version. But for now as long as you don't attempt to start the date a second time it's harmless to leave her out there. She will disappear in 0.4 once the date is done.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
another issue found, Pepper's scene keeps repeating upon entering the common room, making the room inaccessible

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay pepper one will require a new build and I'll have that up soon. The rhegium caverns one is less egregious. As It's just I forgot to put in a message telling you that you don't have enough mana. If you actually do have 125 mana it should work.

Not sure how the pepper one didn't come up in my own testing but clearly the guys who are testing my version are being lazy about it .. gave them two damn weeks and this didn't come up. You seem to be much better hit me up on discord if you want early access lol.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Okay pepper one will require a new build and I'll have that up soon. The rhegium caverns one is less egregious. As It's just I forgot to put in a message telling you that you don't have enough mana. If you actually do have 125 mana it should work.
yeah I edited that one out when I noticed, I was looking at my MP instead so I thought I had enough, on another note in the caves several of the chests have mismatched messages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay well that won't be fixed in new buiild but hey at least holding off let me get in the fix for the Jet scene. As well as a few more typos. Honestly may have to slow down a tad. Game isn't doing as well as I'd liked so I'm back at both part time jobs XD Trying to keep to a release a month in circumstances like that is well .. it's a bit much. I guess I should take a more 'It's ready when it's damn well ready' mentality.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay the topic has been updated with the new version. I'd appreciate it if you can post and let me know that the issue with pepper/jet and/or the caverns is sorted. It should be grand now. But I'd like that 100% confirmation XD

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Okay the topic has been updated with the new version. I'd appreciate it if you can post and let me know that the issue with pepper/jet and/or the caverns is sorted. It should be grand now. But I'd like that 100% confirmation XD
issues sorted, though I did need to go back to a save from before they had appeared, thankfully not too much progress lost

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I came across this topic and it immediately caught my eye that I overslept another 3-letter war :ROFLMAO:.
Well, if you sum up this war, then the game is a fake harem and most likely with forced sharing. Sad.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I came across this topic and it immediately caught my eye that I overslept another 3-letter war :ROFLMAO:.
Well, if you sum up this war, then the game is a fake harem and most likely with forced sharing. Sad.
Yeah, I totally agree, another fake NTRish harem! These kinds of games seem super inflated to me. Really sad.

Reactions: Akainu456

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Wait, did this suddenly turn into a free use swinging type game in the last update? I didn't try the update. If so then with whom. Is it specific routes / characters or everyone? What % of the content breakdown will it be? Is it non protag MxF swinging or is it fxf?

Guess I should read the comment backlog huh.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Except for one character who is just a party member and never officially joins the 'harem' Swinging is optional calm your tits lol .. Also for people who aren't interested in the game you sure do like to keep commenting on it.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Currency Of Damnation 0.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I'll see myself out :KEK:.

TLS is one of my favorite games of all time- but I absolutely hated the segments of forced swinging in it- optional is fine depending on how it is done.

After reading the comment back-log it sounds like a bit more of a Roundscape intent than a TLS intent. Guess we will see how it plays out.

New goblin chick is adorable.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The comment backlog is misleading. Because of ONE scene that has since been removed. Also because a lot of people have clearly commented on the game without actually playing it. There is one character who is designed to heavily appeal to the 'free use' archetype. But though she is a party member and a comrade, Possibly a friend. She never joins the harem. She fucks the player a few times but that's it. Apart from that you will get choises in some scenes. Whether to share or to do the scene with clones of the MC. Since he has sexual powers he can do that. And even this content makes up a relatively small percentage of the total. So much so that there isn't even a scene of it ingame yet.

Anyway that's the last I'll say on the subject .. Every time I do a release it seems to spark this debate. I've laid out what I have to offer several times. If it's not for you then .. It's not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The comment backlog is misleading. Because of ONE scene that has since been removed. Also because a lot of people have clearly commented on the game without actually playing it. There is one character who is designed to heavily appeal to the 'free use' archetype. But though she is a party member and a comrade, Possibly a friend. She never joins the harem. She fucks the player a few times but that's it. Apart from that you will get choises in some scenes. Whether to share or to do the scene with clones of the MC. Since he has sexual powers he can do that. And even this content makes up a relatively small percentage of the total. So much so that there isn't even a scene of it ingame yet.

Anyway that's the last I'll say on the subject .. Every time I do a release it seems to spark this depate. I've laid out what I have to offer several times. If it's not for you then .. It's not for you.
I am sorry talking about it has been stressful. Folks get the pitchforks out for the shit they like/dislike (myself included)
I'll take a gander at your patreon to see what you have laid out if the comment backlog is inaccurate.

For me at least - I just want to clearly know what I am supporting / investing my time into. It can be pretty disappointing to invest a bunch of time and/or money into something if it then later doesn't meet the expectations of what you thought it would be.

Well that is heartening. I like cloning stuff quite a lot. One of the hottest aspects of TLS is that Simon can clone fuck or tentacle fuck a lot of haremites at once so you don't need a free use or NTR element to get multi-pen scenes ect.

It is also harder to feel jealous if your MC is a literal sex God when you are still forced ping into some free use or NTR vibed content.

Which character is the free-use focused one?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018

Anyway that's the last I'll say on the subject .. Every time I do a release it seems to spark this debate. I've laid out what I have to offer several times. If it's not for you then .. It's not for you.
I'm just clarifying my position.
I made an opinion about the game from the comments (your and not only).
Well, about the fake harem.
If a character in a harem game is a LI/potential LI and gets a meat prick from someone other than the MC, then this is at best a fake harem and at worst not a harem at all.
And since you yourself said that there will be swing / sharing / other heresy in the game, it is logical that this is at least a fake harem.
I'm not sure about the avoidance of this content, but since you have a strange position on this, I have a suspicion that in the future the audience of this game may be in for a surprise.
But in any case, the game is yours, do what you want in it and with it.
And good luck with the game :).

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes