Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Astralbait

I understand that but I have answered these questions. The mushroom girl is not a love interest in that her relationship with anyone is one of friendship and mutual support. Which can include sex. It's up to the player. I may even *gasp* Include the option to make it an open relationship sort of romance. My aim isn't to force content it's to give the player options. And it's okay VoidTraveler :) I'm pretty much using the opportunity to say exactly what's going on. I'm not even considering changing the direction of the game in this regard. My primary concern is that people will look at the topic see the giant ntr ragefest and then check out without actually giving the game a shot. And by this I mean people who may potentially like my content. If people like it then it's all good if they don't then the game's not for them. I just wish some people would simply scroll back rather than asking questions I have .. in fact .. already answered. Exhaustively in fact XD

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
In the quest "Legalize It!" where do I deposit yamiko iron, etc. In the robot?, Does that mean i need to finish "Build the Vajra Infuser" first?, im only lacking Regium ore.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Astralbait

I understand that but I have answered these questions. The mushroom girl is not a love interest in that her relationship with anyone is one of friendship and mutual support. Which can include sex. It's up to the player. I may even *gasp* Include the option to make it an open relationship sort of romance. My aim isn't to force content it's to give the player options. And it's okay VoidTraveler :) I'm pretty much using the opportunity to say exactly what's going on. I'm not even considering changing the direction of the game in this regard. My primary concern is that people will look at the topic see the giant ntr ragefest and then check out without actually giving the game a shot. And by this I mean people who may potentially like my content. If people like it then it's all good if they don't then the game's not for them. I just wish some people would simply scroll back rather than asking questions I have .. in fact .. already answered. Exhaustively in fact XD
Buddyroll lemme tell ya, these forums aren't the most constructive place to have a discussion on NTR. For a lot of people, if any female character in a game has sex with someone not being directly controlled by them, it's NTR and off limits. For them it's like the characters in this games are designed specifically to be fucked by THEM, and if someone else gets there first regardless of the circumstances, then they've lost. The problem isn't that they don't understand what NTR is/isn't, it's that they fundamentally don't get that these characters can be made and fleshed out in a context that isn't rooted in them ONLY wanting to fuck the player. Which, I mean, in a sense you can't blame em, as good of a story and as good of characters as some of these games have, our initial draw to them is still the fucking bits. It's def still frustrating when they can't look past that though.

FWIW (and I don't know what steps need to be done to have this happen) I've seen other game threads get plagued with NTR talk and they've had warnings appended to their starting post that state any more off topic posts about NTR will be removed, seemingly mod backed. You could look into that!

I wouldn't worry too much about pleasing everyone (much less getting them to understand their terms are too strict) and just make the game your mind, heart, and creativity tell you to make. The game looks great and I'll play it and give it my feedback as soon as you tell me Spider Babe has content.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Ehm I seem to be stuck on the "Investigate Samantha" quest. A few pages back you said to look at the lower right in the Mazze but with the exception of a weird scavenger there is nothing there.

And all of a sudden it worked.....weird I talked to the guy like 15 times before the talk with him popped properly

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
In the quest "Legalize It!" where do I deposit yamiko iron, etc. In the robot?, Does that mean i need to finish "Build the Vajra Infuser" first?, im only lacking Regium ore.
The robot is for the main quest. Rhegium ore is found in a special area in the Yamiko mountains which is unlocked through a convo with Ryker and Theo at your base. THe materials for legalize it are deposited in the construction site in the Yamiko mountains.

As for muscular women Vanda is somewhat so though I would haved liked to put an amazonian is it isn't currently on the menu primarily because the character artist for this game wasn't as good with musculature. I'm not opposed to getting there in the end however. As for futa girls there are three LI's with futa. two as nutural futas and one who's activated kink is to use futa spells. These girls are planned to have femme routes as well. Particularly I have some genderbending content planned. And making the mc a very muscular woman would be an interesting take on genderbending XD

I did decide to go for a more anime aesthetic for this game simply as a means of art direction. I had to go one way. And I found a very good artist to work with. It can be difficult to find someone trustworthy.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
... is it just me, or is half the thread of this game about some people fear might be in the game, based on something that was in the game that they interpreted as such, or heard about?
That said, I didn't have time to play the 0.2 when it came out, so I guess I'm late for a restart.
Oh, and question:
If I buy the game on itch.io, what different is that from downloading here?
It's not patreon, after all.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
None at the moment. I'm .. honestly not sure what to do with itch.io. I want to give people multiple ways to support me. But I'm not sure how itch's pricing structure actually works. I want to feel out the itch.io system .. At the very least People who buy on itch.io will get into the patreon credits when the hall of memory is ingame. Which will come along during chapter 2. I plan to borrow a leaf from pillar of eternity. Where all the patreons are represented as war veterens on a memorial with their username and a short customized phrase. Since I thought that was neat when I played.

And no .. it's not just you XD

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Well I played for a couple hours and I got to admit, this ended being a lot better than I was expected going on. Kudos. I get that feeling that I'll be somewhat saddened when I reach the current update.

Really surprised with the indepth backstory and drives of the characters and a big fan of Jet. I could tell immediate that I would appreciate her character. Did not disappoint.

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Hmm shouldn't be too hard to make a switch to tone down instances where that might be an issue. I'll see what I can do :)

Cool, if you do I'll check it out again. I like the basics of what you've done. Art is good.

But again I'm sure I am a minority, so I dont know if its worth your time to deal with.

Good luck regardless!

May 17, 2018
ITT: People are being fucking children over a single character. Holy shit some people are entitled, its like they want the entire game to cater to only them. I personally like characters that are free-use and would like more. But I'm not gonna bitch either way cause I'm not a whiny cunt.
You keep doing you dev man, ignore the whiny bitch-babies.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah don't listen to these haters. If every game on here was to hold up to their impossible expectations, there would be only 1 nameable male character and 10.000+ female sex objects who only exist to please them. It does not make for a good story nor a realistic one, but they don't care about that.

Say what you will about NTR lovers but at least they don't go flaming and shitting on pure vanilla harems because they see something, they aren't into, or they found out developer is not putting NTR in a game. And best of all, NTR lovers don't loose their shit when they find harem is OPTIONAL and AVOIDABLE!

Honestly, you might as well stop trying to cater to both sides cause it will not work with them. They will drop games even if 0.001% of it is sharing/NTR even if its OPTIONAL and AVOIDABLE. Their brain simply crashes. Might as well cater to the crowd that are okay with optional sharing/ntr or actually enjoys it. So more sharing content would be awesome.

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah don't listen to these haters. If every game on here was to hold up to their impossible expectations, there would be only 1 nameable male character and 10.000+ female sex objects who only exist to please them. It does not make for a good story or a realistic one, but they don't care about that.

Say what you will about NTR lovers but at least they don't go flaming and shitting on pure vanilla harems because they see something, they aren't into, or they found out developer is not putting NTR in a game. And best of all, NTR lovers don't loose their shit when they find harem is OPTIONAL and AVOIDABLE!

I honestly can't fathom how some ppl will throw away a game with OPTIONAL sharing and OPTIONAL NTR like wtf? The world only revolves around you?
There are already more ntr games than harem. So stop complaining.

Reactions: Grora

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
Oh man, I totally forgot the outraged shitshow that happens in this thread every time a new update is released. It's sad really, and I have to admit I feel for the dev as there is so much attention and effort being focused on debating these inane topics rather than discussing the actual game. Like others have said, just ignore this and keep on doing you.

Anyway, some feedback:
  • I have 0.3C and Jet *still* stands outside Dark Delight after the date, leading to a black screen.
  • The second Vanda scene did not unlock in the Recollection Room (I assume this is the bathhouse scene).
  • I really enjoyed the stealth mission, really fun and creative. Seeing Keikyu and Pepper having an honest discussion instead of sibling shit-flinging was quite endearing and frankly overdue. The character development for Pepper was also great.
  • I like Dhuzzi. I'm however a bit disappointed as I expected her to be available to be part of the team, with some way to swap characters in the formation's 4 slots. The fact that she's not on the Common Room also means no further conversation options or bar chit-chat... :(
  • The mushroom cave is pretty, but a bit laggy. To be fair, Huangzao can also be a bit laggy. The fact that the flashlight (or, perhaps in the case of the Demon Lord, the fluorescent penis bulb?) follows the mouse is one of those small touches that I can respect as a developer.
  • I liked Truffle, and was rather disappointed when there was no follow-up to meeting her. She disappears after her introduction and the cave is inaccessible once you exit. I just enjoy getting to know how each character thinks and feels.
  • I'd recommend against having more events in the mountains and Deep Alleys. I've fought through the same enemy group setups so many times I tend to escape them just to spare myself from the boredom of repeating the same combo moves (e.g.: 6 evil spiders and 3 fire dragons, okay MC just hit something, Pepper throw a Kunai somewhere, Jet cast Laser Barrage, Vanda does Tarant Alpha, Pepper cast Smokebomb Barrage, MC cast Ravage, Vanda does Rakno Alpha, Pepper casts Kunai Barrage, Jet cast Sentinel, MC cast Ravage, Pepper cast Kunai Barrage, Vanda does Rakno Beta, then everyone hits everything until ded, okay done NEXT!)
  • I have to admit that sometimes the H scenes throw me off. I think it's a combination of (all just my opinion):
    • The line-art has a slightly different style that alters the faces of the characters. Vanda is a good example, she looks... different. The new Raia scenes also look somewhat different. For a counter-example, Willow looks almost identical in the morning BJ scene.
    • The facial expressions sometimes don't match what I expected the character to feel. Vanda is again a good example, she is very awkward when it comes to opening herself up but in the H scenes she has, well, the basic-aroused-face-I'm-totally-relaxed thing going on
    • Some tropes get tiresome after a while. Namely, the MC having so much muscle definition it looks like someone fell asleep on the bump-map slider, the ahegao tongue-out-when-orgasm, and the unskippable 1-hour-long ejaculation flashes.
    • I was okay with the slut-roleplay dialogue with Keikyu (it's kinda her thing), but now that it's spreading to Jet, Dhuzzi, Raia and whoever, I don't know how to feel about it. It feels a bit forced sometimes. I don't expect it to be how the MC interacts with everyone in bed.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I already toned down the Jet scene. You can expect the dialogue to be different in the next patch. I kinda read through it again and was like .. what was I thinking .. this isn't Jet. So yeah I'm way ahead of you there. I think because I had to take a job back and had rl illness to deal with I was in such a hurry to rush things out that I just sort of bashed out that scene. Vanda's hopefully didn't come off that way. Did you think Pepper's scene was too much that way? I wanted her to be more into raw animalistic sex. But still with intimacy and cuddling. Less flowers and roses and more passionate breeding. I do think the H-Scenes need improvement and I plan to do a pass this update. As the next one will be mostly focused on padding out chapter one in preparation for the chapter 2 transition event. Which will be 0.5 After that the player will be moving into two new explorable areas. To be honest my H-Scene writing tends to be somewhat hit and miss. And I can see that myself. But I can assure you that this is one piece of feedback I take seriously. And scenes that I don't find satisfying will not simply be left as is. But iterated on until i'm happy with them.

As far as the repetitive combat goes. I do understand the problem but it can be difficult for rpgmaker combat not to suffer from that problem. I've been looking into some solutions. But for now by all means feel free to debug attack through if you are bored. I plan to leave that attack ingame even in the finished game to give a 'story mode' option for those who don't like tough battles. I'm considering a few options to deal with this. And remember that you can escape from at least 2 fights per run without much consequence :)

However I am considering making a system where after 5 battles in a run the random system just stops throwing battles at you. This problem should also be alleviated next update. I'm also adjusting enemy drops to make combat feel more rewarding. They will drop more advanced materials and artifacts. Which should also deal with the other problem .. The artefact grind is too damn long. I plan to increase the random event pool for both zones. As well as add a lot of side content. Dhuzzi, Keikyu, Gabriella and Hanabi will all have non-H events that proc at affection levels as well as bar talks. And these events will increase their maze earnings or give alliance benefits depending on whether they are in the harem or in the maze.

0.4 plot wise will only really contain the final confrontation with the abomination. As well as the fallout from that. But I've planned the updates in such a way that this is the update where I'm going to add a lot of meat to the side characters. As well as expand on Raia, Willow and Absinthe and implement their second scenes. And possibly their repeat sex menus. Depending on how long this all takes.

The update will focus on a high number of smaller events rather than lengthy plot segments as the others have. And I'm confident that this should allieviate some of the issues with the zones getting repetitive before the end of chapter one. If this is still an issue after 0.4 then I will address it further. But i'm currently going for a strategy of putting each of a chapter's 'pillars' up before fleshing everything out to add more meat in a single update. 0.5 will finish adding more meat but also focus on a big event that transitions the plot into chapter 2. Where you will then get two entirely new zones to explore.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Just played 0.3 and I've got a few questions Crazy_Chameleon .
Where do you find the Varja prism?
Is it possible to buy Mana Crystal Powder? I tried to farm only one for upgrading weapons but after a few tries got none, only Mana Pebbles.

A bug I found:
Dhuzzy's last event keeps triggering every time I visit the mountains after bringing her to Dark Delight.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes