3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, really hoped for Melissa and Mia as a LI, especially Melissa. Both have among the best models and way better looking than Andrea or Jaylen...but lesbian/bi cam-whores :cautious:

Besides that it feels like blue balling with Marvilla for no reason. I mean, really, dry humping...are they some 14y old virgins.
Same for Amanda, ''not the right time for penetration''...really, why, theres like no reason whatsoever ?
For Andrea it feels stalled cause the divorce, why ? They are seperated, who cares if she is officialy still married for 2 months.

I get that there needs relationship development and i generaly like it in this game. For the same reason i don't like Jaylen, just sex from the get to go with no real relation.
But the stalling feels artificial, with no real reason behind it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why does Andrea act like a fucking virgin school girl in this game? I mean she acts like she wants the mc, but never acts on it. It’s really frustrating and he should just come out and say “Why am I wasting my time with you?” You never put out and you just leave me blueballed”
What the fuck was the point of her sister leaving her there alone at night for? So she tried on one more outfit and then went home, what a fuckin waste.
I think mc should fuck everyone in this game but Andrea and say I’m tired of your cock teasing

Reactions: ktunga

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Meh, really hoped for Melissa and Mia as a LI, especially Melissa. Both have among the best models and way better looking than Andrea or Jaylen...but lesbian/bi cam-whores :cautious:

Besides that it feels like blue balling with Marvilla for no reason. I mean, really, dry humping...are they some 14y old virgins.
Same for Amanda, ''not the right time for penetration''...really, why, theres like no reason whatsoever ?
For Andrea it feels stalled cause the divorce, why ? They are seperated, who cares if she is officialy still married for 2 months.

I get that there needs relationship development and i generaly like it in this game. For the same reason i don't like Jaylen, just sex from the get to go with no real relation.
But the stalling feels artificial, with no real reason behind it.
Hi,
For Melissa and Mia...They are not, so don't expect too much content about them, But it's good that you liked them, I thought that no one will do so yeah
For the rest of the characters you mentioned, It's still early for the MC to get in relation with them, the real deep relation...Andrea is still married even though she will get divorced...Also for Marvilla with her husband who is so restricted and calls her every minute...But I can promise with some good advance in her story in the next two updates maybe
Thank you for passing by , brother

Reactions: Raziel_8

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Please stop with the hard pauses. They are so unnecessary. They're so annoying I went through your script just to delete them.

Reactions: Valervamun

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Please stop with the hard pauses. They are so unnecessary. They're so annoying I went through your script just to delete them.
If "hard pauses" is referencing being forced to sit through animations like the DAF lotion rubbing, or the 10 seconds of watching a dick go in and out every couple of lines, then I 1000% agree. I know devs use sandbox as a crutch to make their game longer, but using animations to draw out time played is a new one.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
If "hard pauses" is referencing being forced to sit through animations like the DAF lotion rubbing, or the 10 seconds of watching a dick go in and out every couple of lines, then I 1000% agree. I know devs use sandbox as a crutch to make their game longer, but using animations to draw out time played is a new one.
The pauses in animations are necessary to show the full animation 2-3 times at best
I can't see where is the problem with this...if someone don't want to see the most intimate part, what should he see then?
Have a good day

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
They aren't just used for animations. There are hundreds of hard pauses of varying lengths throughout the game. Some people like to take their time going through a visual novel, and some people like to go faster. This game feels the need to dictate the pace. I'm not a fan of renpy devs doing that at all. If I wanted to go through at the speed the dev wants, I'd set the game to automatic and go hands-free.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
They aren't just used for animations. There are hundreds of hard pauses of varying lengths throughout the game. Some people like to take their time going through a visual novel, and some people like to go faster. This game feels the need to dictate the pace. I'm not a fan of renpy devs doing that at all. If I wanted to go through at the speed the dev wants, I'd set the game to automatic and go hands-free.
I agree...it's a shame really, I wanted to like this game but the pauses, and way to long forced animations make this unplayable for me.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Should have read the comments before trying, but that game is imo nearly unplayable with that damn forced pauses. Have stopped after they are getting even longer the more you play. Don't actually get the 5 star ratings with that big gameplay issue. Well, seems the game is not for me, good luck to the dev.

Reactions: qaywsx

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
will see about that...thx for letting me know

Reactions: Valervamun
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes