3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
This isn't a bad game, but there seems to be a lot of pointless dialogue choices. I ran through the game multiple times picking all the options and it almost never made any impact. If the choices don't matter, don't bother offering them.

Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
This isn't a bad game, but there seems to be a lot of pointless dialogue choices. I ran through the game multiple times picking all the options and it almost never made any impact. If the choices don't matter, don't bother offering them.
All the choices (almost all of them) affect the point system...if you're familliar with Ren'py you can see the script file,e.g. and you can not avoid a character without choosing the correct choices

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !
Images are Q90.

Original size: 1.1GB
Compressed size: 370MB

PC = /

v0.7e

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I usually don't mind the slow pace and even the teasing. However, I felt this update was too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The non-sexual pace of the history doesn't go in line with the sexual one.
Did you mean STORY? Cause their history is something else. I know historia is Spanish/etc for Story, but they don't translate the same in English :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Still in chapter 5 and yet must say one thing that has become kind of annoying is how stupidly oblivious to his boss' scummyness the MC seems to be. "Woe is me, almost cheated on the poor guy with his wife"

Come on, first time he meets Marvilla in the game, it was blocking her from seeing her husband "in an important reunion" with his secretary.... :FacePalm:

Also does he really think two nobodies like Charlotte & Michael got the gumption to start messing with the business' balancing books and intimidating accountants on their own?!

Seriously, guy needs to have his brain checked.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Unfort. Still Not yet.we still have a long way to get these hot things ;)
Thank you for passing by
Then please, ask the OP to edit the genre box, to have a list of PLANNED tags for the stuff that is not yet in the game.
You can bet it will be much, much appreciated indeed by pretty much everybody and spare you lots of time.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Then please, ask the OP to edit the genre box, to have a list of PLANNED tags for the stuff that is not yet in the game.
You can bet it will be much, much appreciated indeed by pretty much everybody and spare you lots of time.
When I remove the planned tags, people will keep asking for them if they will be considered later...also When I don't ....people will ask if there is content about a certain tag, so I keep them as they are
Edit : I'll see if I can make a custom list for the planned tags

Reactions: neronwtf

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry, yes, story. I'm an Spanish speaker, and I didn't re-read my text.
It's okay. I notice it a lot from different people, so you're definitely not alone. As a Spanish speaker myself, though not my main language (I'm terrible D: ), I can see why it happens :)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The angle of camera against the sun makes it look like that, ;)
I fail to see what the sun angle has to do with almost pulling a Jesus act, but you do you. Just thought it a weird view. No one floats that high on the surface in a pool. Then again, realism isn't typically a part of VN's

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I fail to see what the sun angle has to do with almost pulling a Jesus act, but you do you. Just thought it a weird view. No one floats that high on the surface in a pool. Then again, realism isn't typically a part of VN's
I'm sure IRL if find a a good camera with high number of fps and shoot a pool... you'll see stranger pics, more than this, anyway...Thank you for passing by

Reactions: FaceCrap
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes