3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Most people who play harem games don't care what other male characters are doing with female characters. Rendering scenes with other male characters and female characters could also potentially take time away from the character we play as and make decisions for thus delaying progression with the lis. It's a tough act to balance to be sure.
I've noticed that...Even it sometimes necessary to set up a scene for the other characters...to find out what they are up to, and then progressing the MC story with them, and Sometimes you have to do that even if alot of people may don't like it but they'll find out later how good is this

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I've noticed that...Even it sometimes necessary to set up a scene for the other characters...to find out what they are up to, and then progressing the MC story with them, and Sometimes you have to do that even if alot of people may don't like it but they'll find out later how good is this
In this VN case, the scenes with Marvilla husband and with Michael, advance the story, or, ate the very least give some context and flavor to it. It's not exactly a first person story, since the narrator has some access to scenes that the MC has no way of seeing. This is good if it isn't overused, then we have a confusion of Points Of View that instead of enhancing the story, start to detract from it.

There's a nice balance here. Some suggestions to some future story possibilities, I'm getting quite interested in the story.

Peace :)

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
AdultAndi
Better to remove the white flashing lights i think. They are not good for my eyes
Sorry to hear that but there is not too much white flashing in these versions, if you still facing this problem you can delete (white.jpg) in the folder ( game/images/Ch1/)
I hope this helps you

Reactions: Ara-sH

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I know why they put White flashing light in most games it normally to let us know.
When either the woman or MC reaches orgasm.
What I never really got is if it's really needed?
I mean it's not like I just forgot how to read at the exact same moment they shout out "I'm cumming" on screen.

:unsure:

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Well well well. I did,t expect such interesting game. Except Amanda, which face just need some lifting everyone else are nice looking cufvy girls. I like it. Story so far is going in the right direction. I hold my finger corssed for some 3/3-some action :D All the best 4 dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Well well well. I did,t expect such interesting game. Except Amanda, which face just need some lifting everyone else are nice looking cufvy girls. I like it. Story so far is going in the right direction. I hold my finger corssed for some 3/3-some action :D All the best 4 dev.
Glad you liked it, and thank you for passing by

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It depends, if the scenes are with a Love Interest who is married and she interacts with her husband in normal ways: wishes them a good day before work, moment with the kids, a birthday party with the family. All that stuff checks out. But most people don't want you to "set up a scene" with the same Love Interest fucking her husband or whoever she's with. If you add it, people might leave and never come back. It's the curse of the Harem and Vanilla fan base. HOWEVER, If you're okay with that - believe me, it's NOT hard to avoid - you'll be golden in all of their, and my, eyes.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Chapter 6 for Patrons:
10$ and up Patrons: 13\12\2022
5$,3$ Patrons: 14\12\2022

Chapter 5 Public: Not planned yet

Reactions: AdultAndi

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CurvyMoments-0.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes