3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
seems like you are saying the mc can steal other peoples wonen but nobody will touch his if so i wouldnt say ntr if im you. when most people here see ntr tag they assume its the mc loosing his women
That's right, And thanks for clarifying this

Reactions: lxh123

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
just figured it might save you a potential headache down the road if you dont have them in the game its best to avoid those 3 letters
Absolutely agree, I've seen people fighting in comments because of NTR content they didn't agree for, There won't be NTR in my game...And MC's character obviously isn't that type of person anyway

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Absolutely agree, I've seen people fighting in comments because of NTR content they didn't agree for, There won't be NTR in my game...And MC's character obviously isn't that type of person anyway
Seeing tag's limitation, the distortion compared to the actual meaning, and the aggressive reaction it produce, devs should clarify from the beginning about this thing.
NTR? Yes/No, Netori or netorase? And seeing the reactions here, even if your harem will be "pure" or, as a I understood, you want for your game, that your secondary characters have sex without MC's participation.
All in capital letters or in red, because reading too much is not a stronger point in this forum.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Marvilla is a very sensual character, my favorite by far.
Edit: After reaching the end of content I gotta say the weakest part of this game is the lack of content with the main characters, all of the sexual stuff involves boring people that I didn't even pursue as a result I didn't get a single scene.
Edit2: After browsing the image files it seems that the nun gets all of the attention which is a shame because I didn't find her to be that interesting other than her there is the easy teenage girl who throws herself at you first chance she gets, so yeah sexual content is very lacking.

Last edited:

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Marvilla is a very sensual character, my favorite by far.
Edit: After reaching the end of content I gotta say the weakest part of this game is the lack of content with the main characters, all of the sexual stuff involves boring people that I didn't even pursue as a result I didn't get a single scene.
Edit2: After browsing the image files it seems that the nun gets all of the attention which is a shame because I didn't find her to be that interesting other than her there is the easy teenage girl who throws herself at you first chance she gets, so yeah sexual content is very lacking.
Glad you liked Marvilla
For the edited part...It's too early for the other characters...especially the main ones...In 0.5c which is already out There is a good progrees for Marvilla which is the start
Also the other characters will get the attention they deserve at the right time
Have a good day

Reactions: Drafox

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Seeing tag's limitation, the distortion compared to the actual meaning, and the aggressive reaction it produce, devs should clarify from the beginning about this thing.
NTR? Yes/No, Netori or netorase? And seeing the reactions here, even if your harem will be "pure" or, as a I understood, you want for your game, that your secondary characters have sex without MC's participation.
All in capital letters or in red, because reading too much is not a stronger point in this forum.
Hi...
Do you see NTR tag? No
This should be it...But people keeps asking if there is or not, And I had to answer them every single time...I dunno if there are many games with ntr or not but all I can see is they really hate the idea (most of them)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hi...
Do you see NTR tag? No
This should be it...But people keeps asking if there is or not, And I had to answer them every single time...I dunno if there are many games with ntr or not but all I can see is they really hate the idea (most of them)
That's why I'm suggesting to put this information in the OP (as you own the thread), so that this information is clear enough (but you will still have people asking, because reading is so overrated this days apparently). You see, sometimes the tags are only an indication of what's in the game right now, and you will find many users asking for future/projected tags. Specially to avoid the infamous 3 letters. Even like this you will find those who ask if it's netori or netorase, and then you will have others that bash your game because it's not "pure" harem and they see others having sex.
Tags give a preliminary idea, but not a complete one. Moreover, sometimes the dev doesn't own his thread (not your case), so tags are fixated by others. Therefore the game is tagged wrongly.
Just a suggestion, NTR or not, tags or not, I like your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
That's why I'm suggesting to put this information in the OP (as you own the thread), so that this information is clear enough (but you will still have people asking, because reading is so overrated this days apparently). You see, sometimes the tags are only an indication of what's in the game right now, and you will find many users asking for future/projected tags. Specially to avoid the infamous 3 letters. Even like this you will find those who ask if it's netori or netorase, and then you will have others that bash your game because it's not "pure" harem and they see others having sex.
Tags give a preliminary idea, but not a complete one. Moreover, sometimes the dev doesn't own his thread (not your case), so tags are fixated by others. Therefore the game is tagged wrongly.
Just a suggestion, NTR or not, tags or not, I like your game.
I appreciate your words...I really do

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
AdultAndi without spoilers, a couple questions that are going around my noggin:

1- The lesbian content, do you plan to continue it? (If I may, it is one of my preferred contents.)
2- I see School Setting, but no school, planned for the future? (I have low interest in that, just curious.)

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
AdultAndi without spoilers, a couple questions that are going around my noggin:

1- The lesbian content, do you plan to continue it? (If I may, it is one of my preferred contents.)
2- I see School Setting, but no school, planned for the future? (I have low interest in that, just curious.)

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)
Hi,
1_ There is more for sure...

2_ I believe yes...in the furture, Maybe some school scenes here and here

And you are very welcome brother

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Most people who play harem games don't care what other male characters are doing with female characters. Rendering scenes with other male characters and female characters could also potentially take time away from the character we play as and make decisions for thus delaying progression with the lis. It's a tough act to balance to be sure.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes