3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I like Andrea so I'm giving this a shot, but It has some really dumb things already and I just started.. Like the MC being the sole designer at his company and yet he has a dirty ass little office, you would think they would take better care of someone so important.. & my other complaint is for the choice I just got too, its when you are in your home office and choose to either peek or not, its so fucking stupid, why does he need to open the window? I can see turning the lights off if he doesn't want to be seen but can he not see through glass? That shouldn't have even been a choice in the first place it was stupid. He was sitting there working and could perfectly see into her house without moving or doing anything, that scene should just be him noticing her though the window.

Reactions: botc76

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Most people who play harem games don't care what other male characters are doing with female characters. Rendering scenes with other male characters and female characters could also potentially take time away from the character we play as and make decisions for thus delaying progression with the lis. It's a tough act to balance to be sure.
is that another "harem" game where MC/palayer watching future harem girls fuck other dudes?

btw: incest in future?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Of course NO,
And for the inc-est : no inc-est planned
ok thx i will try it, but i see that it is not up to date....

honestly when i will buy it i will share it later.....would u spare some my bucks and share it by yourself? :D u know just asking

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Well sadly this has more bad then good, the dialog is awful. Is English not the first language of whoever is making this?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well sadly i forgot that i played it before and stopped cause secretary/boss :D well it was only 3 dollars and good reminder to train memory better :D

Reactions: Painajainen

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I usually don't mind the slow pace and even the teasing. However, I felt this update was too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The non-sexual pace of the history doesn't go in line with the sexual one.

Reactions: acondo

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I often forget what the hell a game contains and I have several folders in the game folder that already have information in the name. Many games are tagged as DAMN GOOD and then there are some like this one that DO NOT DOWNLOAD BECAUSE IT CONTAINS LESBIANS, WATCHING OTHERS FUCKING, CAMGIRL SHIT or similar. There is no need to have anything in the folder. This has proven to be a good solution because this site is not the only place where I download games.
please remind me later if i will be hooked again before wasting money :D

• Haha
Reactions: Painajainen

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Is this a straight harem game or are there consequences to sleeping with every LI?
Didn't get what you mean by straight harem game
But it has many routes including the harem...and you can avoid almost every single character

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes