3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Update speed and quality both good.(y) I feel like this author is going to finish this work seriously.
Unfortunately, not many people pay attention to this game, and there are few comments.:(
Yes, I'm willing to finish this game ASAP, It's been almost a year since the initial release and I feel Like I'm in early stages of the story, Thanks for passing by

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I really love this one. As a great admirer of asses I just say, keep these asses coming! They are so sexy. :love:

(Just now listening to Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart for some reason!) :ROFLMAO:
Finally someone has recognized this song lol, have a good time

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CurvyMoments-0.8e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
{spoiler}

- english : Unfortunatelly english is my 3rd language and I am struggling with the grammar and phrases but will do my best in next update...to be honest with you i cant hire an english guy to read my script for now but will see about that later...
I as well as probably many other players would happily proofread your scripts for free. I do this for a couple of other developers in exchange for early access to games. I refuse to play horribly translated games.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes