• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is it just me, or is the timeline mixed up?

The boss says he is going out of time in a couple days, then several weeks go by and nothing. He was suppose to interact with the wife, yet only had coffee once. There are other examples, but you get the point.

Way to many missed opportunities.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Is it just me, or is the timeline mixed up?

The boss says he is going out of time in a couple days, then several weeks go by and nothing. He was suppose to interact with the wife, yet only had coffee once. There are other examples, but you get the point.

Way to many missed opportunities.
(SPOILER)
Hi
I don't think so...I believe there is something wrong with your files or something...After the boss says he will leave after a while....Mc will interact with the wife and Boss will call her (The boss still not leaving at this point)
The day Boss leaves MC will get several calls from the Wife and then he will find her at the company yelling at the other employees

So I suggest you redownload the game if you didn't do yet
Have a cool day

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
(SPOILER)
Hi
I don't think so...I believe there is something wrong with your files or something...After the boss says he will leave after a while....Mc will interact with the wife and Boss will call her (The boss still not leaving at this point)
The day Boss leaves MC will get several calls from the Wife and then he will find her at the company yelling at the other employees

So I suggest you redownload the game if you didn't do yet
Have a cool day
I got that. What I meant is that the wife was suppose to be at the office, and several weeks have passed and nothing about it.

Also, again several weeks have passed and about the only woman the MC has interacted with more than a couple times is the cafe owner. The MC could have been getting to know the neighbors and the boss's wife.

But it is your game and you progress time as you see fit.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I just found the game, looks really interesting.
I like the curvy models very much.

But... oh boy... the sentence structure and the gamatics are really awful at times.
English isn't my main language either and I don't usually notice it that much, but it's extremely bad here.
The DEV said they found someone to do it. One can only hope that things will get better.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with the game.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I just found the game, looks really interesting.
I like the curvy models very much.

But... oh boy... the sentence structure and the gamatics are really awful at times.
English isn't my main language either and I don't usually notice it that much, but it's extremely bad here.
The DEV said they found someone to do it. One can only hope that things will get better.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with the game.
Thank you for your opinion, have a good day

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CurvyMoments-0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Love
Reactions: CaballeroOne

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (505 MB/ 215 MB) : , (0.3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I like this very much so far. The woman are hot. Only thing bad was the grammar, which doesn't really bother me at all. I still know what's going on :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Oh! A new game (at last for me, wink!) with gorgeous MILF's!

And, sorry Dev, your story and whole project seems fantastic as it is ... b-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-t...... I was thinking in something, you know, something more spicy like, yes, some in-z-est content maybe later in the main (or side) story: a beautiful and sexy big sister, perhaps? A sexy and "caring" (hehe) mommy? "Curvy Moments" is at its first stages so I think your choices for plot lines are still open.
Just my humble opinion, for sure.
Congrats for your project and keep up the damn good job!

• Red Heart

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Oh! A new game (at last for me, wink!) with gorgeous MILF's!

And, sorry Dev, your story and whole project seems fantastic as it is ... b-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-t...... I was thinking in something, you know, something more spicy like, yes, some in-z-est content maybe later in the main (or side) story: a beautiful and sexy big sister, perhaps? A sexy and "caring" (hehe) mommy? "Curvy Moments" is at its first stages so I think your choices for plot lines are still open.
Just my humble opinion, for sure.
Congrats for your project and keep up the damn good job!
Hello, Thank your for the kind words they mean alot to me, Yes the game still in early development and there is alot of Options can be added to the Story plot....but the content type you mentioned hmmmmmmm
Still not too comfortable to work with...anyway
Thank you again for passing by I hope you enjoyed this update

Reactions: CaballeroOne

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Beautiful new addition. I hope we can have some fun with her too :devilish:. And glad that you're counting to have a young/milf relation, not family related. It's good for a change (even if its put off the table a threesome with the sisters )
Hello, That's seems Spicy :p indeed
Glad you liked the game ♥

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Pretty decent renders.. now all we need is it translated to english.....
Looks like it's been translated into english.. by a second language english speaker....... The sad part is.. it's a definite improvement over what we've seen before. Now the story.. ok the renders are pretty decent for a curvy game.. however it plays like somebody grabbed all of the renders and storyline.. cut them up and put them in a big box.. shook the hell out of the box and dumped it out onto the floor... whereby they picked up the pictures and spliced them together in a haphazard and chaotic manner.. and labelled the results.. 'Curvy Moments' I'm going to go out on a limb here.. and give it a 3 out of 10.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Looks like it's been translated into english.. by a second language english speaker....... The sad part is.. it's a definite improvement over what we've seen before. Now the story.. ok the renders are pretty decent for a curvy game.. however it plays like somebody grabbed all of the renders and storyline.. cut them up and put them in a big box.. shook the hell out of the box and dumped it out onto the floor... whereby they picked up the pictures and spliced them together in a haphazard and chaotic manner.. and labelled the results.. 'Curvy Moments' I'm going to go out on a limb here.. and give it a 3 out of 10.
First thing...Chill dude, I'm sure you will find another games that you gonna like , I'm sorry but your comment made me laugh really loud
Anyway I respect all opinions and Since you talked about the story, Well it's just the beggining and the Renders and story plot you talked about will get in the right place at the end...and will made the story I had in mind
( Hopefully)
If you want games like I don't know the normal (M--m _S-on) thing as the most of the games and the story is The same as always!!!!
if that what you talking about then this is not the right place for you
Thank you for passing by

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First thing...Chill dude, I'm sure you will find another games that you gonna like , I'm sorry but your comment made me laugh really loud
Anyway I respect all opinions and Since you talked about the story, Well it's just the beggining and the Renders and story plot you talked about will get in the right place at the end...and will made the story I had in mind
( Hopefully)
If you want games like I don't know the normal (M--m _S-on) thing as the most of the games and the story is The same as always!!!!
if that what you talking about then this is not the right place for you
Thank you for passing by

I get you.. will hush. I did try to like it.. enjoyed the animations and renders.. but it really was a bit chaotic and helter skelter. Hopefully the more you work on it the smoother it will become. Good Luck!

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes