3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Will you be adding ntr, sharing/swinging or anything involving cucking the mc in some way or cuck material in general

Good luck with your VN and look forward to your answer
People hate such materials for the MC, Cuck for the other characters and swinging are acceptable so I may add these to the other character but not the MC...have a good day

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
what do you mean by cheating like mc fucks a maried women or mc's girl fucks another guy i assume the first but want to clarify
Hi...If you play the first Version it will be much clear for you....but Yea the First is right...Cuz the second is considered as a Cuck or ntr content!
thank you

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i like the game. Marvilla is hot.

i dont really care to see other people have sex so that sucked a little bit. also although we dont see it. it also sucks that the boss seems to get so much action.

so far i dont like his secretary Charlotte or Natalia.

the animations are pretty ok so thats good. and the art is good to.

good luck with your game dev.(y)

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
so far i like the game. Marvilla is hot.

i dont really care to see other people have sex so that sucked a little bit. also although we dont see it. it also sucks that the boss seems to get so much action.

so far i dont like his secretary Charlotte or Natalia.

the animations are pretty ok so thats good. and the art is good to.

good luck with your game dev.(y)
Thank you so much for your opinion...I know we don't have the same personal preferences but Glad you liked the game so far. Thank you again for passing by

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
As SecretSal pointed out, there is something about the flow of the scenes that is weird. Even if it's the Jaye's cult plot is a secondary event, you have the MC saying that he will investigate, and then he goes back home. Some scenes are darker, but the text implies that they're daytime ones (first coffee shop "date" with wife's boss, one of scenes with the cult). Then you have the scene where wife's boss is yelling at coworkers that visually are generic figures. I know that it's sometime hard to get some renders with limited hardware, but maybe in those cases you can narrow the frame.
Besides this, I like the girls, the MC is not the typical sociopath and the story is not so generic and with only few tropes.

Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
As SecretSal pointed out, there is something about the flow of the scenes that is weird. Even if it's the Jaye's cult plot is a secondary event, you have the MC saying that he will investigate, and then he goes back home. Some scenes are darker, but the text implies that they're daytime ones (first coffee shop "date" with wife's boss, one of scenes with the cult). Then you have the scene where wife's boss is yelling at coworkers that visually are generic figures. I know that it's sometime hard to get some renders with limited hardware, but maybe in those cases you can narrow the frame.
Besides this, I like the girls, the MC is not the typical sociopath and the story is not so generic and with only few tropes.
Hmmm, Not sure exactly about the darker scenes but...thank you for passing by

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm, Not sure exactly about the darker scenes but...thank you for passing by
I've already deleted the game folder, but when they're going to the cafe, the renders are dark, but then when they arrive to the cafe, MC says something like the cafe just open. And then they are other time jumps.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Despite the title, the characters are very average. Also, the MC giggles more than a 14-year-old girl. :unsure:
Well...3 of the 4 main characters are thick (2 in the current versions and one in the next version) What do you expect? All the characters should be with the same body? Hell no, I would never enjoy making and playing such game!
Have a good day and thank you for passing by

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Despite the title, the characters are very average. Also, the MC giggles more than a 14-year-old girl. :unsure:
Huh ? Which game did you play ? Definitely not this one o_O

The girls are hot as fuck, with all the right curves :D

And what's that about MC 'giggles' ? Where did you see that ? imo the Dev succeeded in creating a decent (normal) looking younger guy who has his act together, instead of the so many 'boyish' looking hormon driven male MC's in so many other games ...

• Star-struck
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Huh ? Which game did you play ? Definitely not this one o_O

The girls are hot as fuck, with all the right curves :D

And what's that about MC 'giggles' ? Where did you see that ? imo the Dev succeeded in creating a decent (normal) looking younger guy who has his act together, instead of the so many 'boyish' looking hormon driven male MC's in so many other games ...
Thank you for the nice words patrickB, they mean a lot to me
For the giggles he mentioned I'm sure he didn't distinguish between Other girls' giggles and the MC's :KEK:...I have no problem with personal preferences in terms of (Curvy) meaning...Some people think it should be a fat woman to be called curvy :HideThePain:
Anyway, Thank you again...I hope you enjoyed this update

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes