3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good game so far and love the hot mature neighbour; about the animations, are good but maybe can be done something about them, cpu goes almost 100% during them.

• Love
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Good game so far and love the hot mature neighbour; about the animations, are good but maybe can be done something about them, cpu goes almost 100% during them.
Hi, I hope you enjoyed it
This is the first time I hear about this problem. but I believe It's something with renpy engine,Will try to fix it in upcoming version
Have a good day

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Thank you for the nice words patrickB, they mean a lot to me
For the giggles he mentioned I'm sure he didn't distinguish between Other girls' giggles and the MC's :KEK:...I have no problem with personal preferences in terms of (Curvy) meaning...Some people think it should be a fat woman to be called curvy :HideThePain:
Anyway, Thank you again...I hope you enjoyed this update
BBW's definitely abuse the term "Curvy" not saying that I don't like women with meat on their bones. But when you're like 300 plus pounds you've missed the curvy label by a mile.

As far as your game goes, Curvy Moments is simple but sweet, I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
BBW's definitely abuse the term "Curvy" not saying that I don't like women with meat on their bones. But when you're like 300 plus pounds you've missed the curvy label by a mile.

As far as your game goes, Curvy Moments is simple but sweet, I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
That's what I'm talking about, 100% agree
Glad you liked it
Have a good day

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Replace MC:s giggles with chuckles (preferably silent ones) and he should appear less retarded.
//After reading the 300 plus pounds mentioned above I instantly hit download and got slightly disappointed. The renders are great, IMHOP. They could carry the story along even without the text that didn't quite appeal me that much. Maybe I just didn't understand the humor there.//

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Replace MC:s giggles with chuckles (preferably silent ones) and he should appear less retarded.
//After reading the 300 plus pounds mentioned above I instantly hit download and got slightly disappointed. The renders are great, IMHOP. They could carry the story along even without the text that didn't quite appeal me that much. Maybe I just didn't understand the humor there.//
I don't know about your opinions in term of the writing style and stuff
but when it comes to 300plus you should firstly have a look at the screenshots before downloading so you won't get disappointed because their Bodies !
have a good day

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know about your opinions in term of the writing style and stuff
but when it comes to 300plus you should firstly have a look at the screenshots before downloading so you won't get disappointed because their Bodies !
have a good day
Who said I didn't take a look - and after reading my message you might have gained an insight about my opinions of writing style. Good day to You too. :)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - is "He starts to make his own business with the help of his neighbour’s wife" still not in the game or i somehow missed this path?
my guess was Marvilla supposed to overtook company and fire MC, so he can start his own company powered by harem girls found along the way, but whatever actual plot is - so far nothing really happened, are we (as of current version 0.2e) still in the intro for the main story?

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
question - is "He starts to make his own business with the help of his neighbour’s wife" still not in the game or i somehow missed this path?
my guess was Marvilla supposed to overtook company and fire MC, so he can start his own company powered by harem girls found along the way, but whatever actual plot is - so far nothing really happened, are we (as of current version 0.2e) still in the intro for the main story?
Great Question...You missed nothing so far, and I can not answer you to not spoil the game story for you and for other people...All I can say is in the current version that I'm working on....There is some sort of start to this plot...Which is the main plot we are waiting for...and the way he leaves the Company (or not) it highly depends on Player choices and maybe the development situation....
As for the last question....You may realized already that MC barely knows most of the characters! So he can't start business or do much things with them so fast
Thank you so much for these interesting questions
Have a wonderful day

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Great Question...You missed nothing so far, and I can not answer you to not spoil the game story for you and for other people...All I can say is in the current version that I'm working on....There is some sort of start to this plot...Which is the main plot we are waiting for...and the way he leaves the Company (or not) it highly depends on Player choices and maybe the development situation....
As for the last question....You may realized already that MC barely knows most of the characters! So he can't start business or do much things with them so fast
Thank you so much for these interesting questions
Have a wonderful day
Marvilla seems to be the main love interest, I really like her.
Gotta ask though, will there be a PAAG(Phat ass Asian girl) character for the MC in the future?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
The use of 'teehee' or 'hehe' is usually expected to be heard from young boys, immature men or school girls, for someone who is supposedly working in the fashion industry (which is cutthroat) I highly doubt he'd be young enough or immature enough to use the term 'hehe'. Maybe just changing it to *laughs* or something, which is infinitely more masculine and sounds more appropriate in my humble opinion. Just a thought, it's your project and you do what you feel works best for you :)

Just adding this on, I changed the mc's *giggle* to *chuckle* because it felt more natural for him to do if he had to either chuckle or giggle, I fixed a few spelling errors I spotted but not all of them.

As an aside, I'm very keen to find out what happens with Michael.

Last edited:

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
The use of 'teehee' or 'hehe' is usually expected to be heard from young boys, immature men or school girls, for someone who is supposedly working in the fashion industry (which is cutthroat) I highly doubt he'd be young enough or immature enough to use the term 'hehe'. Maybe just changing it to *laughs* or something, which is infinitely more masculine and sounds more appropriate in my humble opinion. Just a thought, it's your project and you do what you feel works best for you :)

Just adding this on, I changed the mc's *giggle* to *chuckle* because it felt more natural for him to do if he had to either chuckle or giggle, I fixed a few spelling errors I spotted but not all of them.

As an aside, I'm very keen to find out what happens with Michael.
Hi,Honestly I'm not familliar with writing in English as I said before it's my 3rd language so these kinds of notes you mentioned....I tried to change alot depending on audience opinions so I removed alot of "giggles" almost all of them for the MC in the curreny version 0.3 that I jsut released...
And for the spelling mistakes I always review my script manually and with 3rd party paid software so I don't think there are alot of these mistakes
THANK YOU FOR PASSING BY

Reactions: patrickB

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I liked the game, and especially the women's designer and animations, it would only be better if the choices had more consequences depending on the choice.

• Red Heart

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I liked the game, and especially the women's designer and animations, it would only be better if the choices had more consequences depending on the choice.
They will....I'm already planning to make 4-5 endings but before that I'm giving the player the choice to avoid any character...literally you can avoid any character :)
Have a good day

Reactions: patrickB
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes