3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Game has promise, even with the usual 'women getting ready to jump on MC's dick as soon as they meet him' syndrome. Main problems it needs to address are:

(1) Obviously, the English. You can roll with the MC being a player if he talks a good game. But combining sped-up hookups and rough language makes it look a bit comical.

(2) The flow of events. Everything seems a bit random now, not getting a sense of direction for the player. The Jaylene church subplot felt particularly weird, and that didn't even seem like it was a problem with language, just with plot structure. Not really interested in masturbation animations either, so the whole shower episodes feel like something I have to skip through fast. Also, the long white flashes right before orgasm is a bit of an outdated technique that doesn't work too well. Animating popshots must be a pain, but a screen shake or something, maybe overlaid with a much quicker flash, would do the job better.

Interested to see if the next update can up the ante in these areas, will be looking forward to it.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Game has promise, even with the usual 'women getting ready to jump on MC's dick as soon as they meet him' syndrome. Main problems it needs to address are:

(1) Obviously, the English. You can roll with the MC being a player if he talks a good game. But combining sped-up hookups and rough language makes it look a bit comical.

(2) The flow of events. Everything seems a bit random now, not getting a sense of direction for the player. The Jaylene church subplot felt particularly weird, and that didn't even seem like it was a problem with language, just with plot structure. Not really interested in masturbation animations either, so the whole shower episodes feel like something I have to skip through fast. Also, the long white flashes right before orgasm is a bit of an outdated technique that doesn't work too well. Animating popshots must be a pain, but a screen shake or something, maybe overlaid with a much quicker flash, would do the job better.

Interested to see if the next update can up the ante in these areas, will be looking forward to it.
Hello and thank you for your opinions it helps me a lot
1) I already got a nice guy to help me by proofreading and we are working on fixing first version language already
2) about the events everything looks random because the story didnt start yet ! i wrote at the begining of the game that this episode will be an introduction to know the characters and the environment So i cant agree with you right now because its a long story and you cant judge it from first page... And about jaylen as you said it was just subplot not a big deal...
Masturbations : I may add an option to skip masturbate...about the whites maybe making them quicker ? i will see about that
Thank you again brother...will try to improve in next update using your kind words and opinions ;)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked this game and good you got a proofreader, as the "Engrish" was one of the "problems". Well, I've seen worse, had no problem to understand what happened. The other thing has you also answered, this is the beginning, so a lot happening with very little background. But oh, how I like the women! :devilish::love: The game lived up it's name and that's what I really love in a woman, some curves. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I liked this game and good you got a proofreader, as the "Engrish" was one of the "problems". Well, I've seen worse, had no problem to understand what happened. The other thing has you also answered, this is the beginning, so a lot happening with very little background. But oh, how I like the women! :devilish::love: The game lived up it's name and that's what I really love in a woman, some curves. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
Hello, thank you for the nice words
about the second point I like to Show the story step by step as I dont like to throw alot of info. in one version thats why there is little background about the characters , at least for now
Have a good day

Reactions: TheDick69+

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
0.2e is out:

I notice the dev says:

Note: It's highly recommended to play from the beginning to see the full content

Does this mean I should not load my save file from 0.1? I need to start a fresh save file for some reason?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
0.2e is out:

I notice the dev says:

Note: It's highly recommended to play from the beginning to see the full content

Does this mean I should not load my save file from 0.1? I need to start a fresh save file for some reason?
Probably they changed something about the beginning (added content or variables), so it's probably in your interest to start anew.

• Red Heart

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks good and a bit different than the typical storyline. I'm looking forward to trying it out. :coffee:

• Red Heart

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
So I read through the entire thread and reviews, still wondering why "mind control" tag?

I'm a sucker for a good mind control game, (especially w harem and incest) , but I don't see how it would fit in the plot.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:KEK: :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will you dominate the other companies including the company you used to work for...and the surrounding women ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders and story look interesting, what is the reason for the Mind control tag?

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Despite the title, the characters are very average. Also, the MC giggles more than a 14-year-old girl. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: patrickB

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
{spoiler}
first thank you for playing my game and giving me these advices...they are the best
- about the tags...yes harem and cheating are in the future updates
- mc office : will try to do my best to change a little bit of its general look
- english : Unfortunatelly english is my 3rd language and I am struggling with the grammar and phrases but will do my best in next update...to be honest with you i cant hire an english guy to read my script for now but will see about that later...
- about the MC's thoughts : they are only in first version...i want the player to find out how my mc is thinking and how to react to others....i know there is a lot of times he is thinking but will fix that soon
- about the gaps : "an innocent virgin" it was the first impression of that character....she might not be a virgin...who knows ?
"Andrea marital problems" : She was talking about her family and she mentioned her daughter then she suddenly becomes silent thats why the mc thought there might be martial problems...thats all of it
"boss's trip" : Mc is not working every day he said that he works only when they call him and sometimes they dont call him in a month !.... so he didnt know about the trip

finally ,thank you again for these opinions and advices I will save them in my notes and definitely will read them again and again
have a wonderful day brother ;)
what do you mean by cheating like mc fucks a maried women or mc's girl fucks another guy i assume the first but want to clarify

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
0.2e is out:

I notice the dev says:

Hi...Yes I changed some variables to make the storyline better...start over if you did not do yet

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes