3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Would love to make his boss the Cuck of the office & bang his wife on his desk while he works
Or sharing her with his best employee for those that like it. I don't think Marvilla would be opposed. This way, you kill two birds with one stone because you resolve the tension generated at the beginning of this update. However I'm aware it will mean double work for AdultAndi.

Last edited:

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Or sharing her with his best employee for those that like it. I don't think Marvilla would be opposed. This way, you kill two birds with one stone because you resolve the tension generated at the beginning of this update. However I'm aware I will mean double work for AdultAndi.
Still too early to develop such relation but I'll keep it in mind
Thank you

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
so far i like the game. Marvilla is hot.

i dont really care to see other people have sex so that sucked a little bit. also although we dont see it. it also sucks that the boss seems to get so much action.

so far i dont like his secretary Charlotte or Natalia.

the animations are pretty ok so thats good. and the art is good to.

good luck with your game dev.(y)
Yeah Marvilla seems to be the cream of the crop. It just sucks that she's married, I normally hate this situations as you never know how this stuff pans out, will she patch things over with her husband or leave him for good. I don't want the main character to just be side dick, I want her for myself.

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Yeah Marvilla seems to be the cream of the crop. It just sucks that she's married, I normally hate this situations as you never know how this stuff pans out, will she patch things over with her husband or leave him for good. I don't want the main character to just be side dick, I want her for myself.
Maybe you'll get her for yourself at some point who knows?

• Hey there
Reactions: Before I Forget

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
Marvilla seems to be the main love interest, I really like her.
Gotta ask though, will there be a PAAG(Phat ass Asian girl) character for the MC in the future?
Hi...I do like the idea, but there are so many characters to work with for now, so I can't promise anything about that
I hope you enjoyed my game...Have a good day

Hoping that there will be one. if there is every a poll on it will be my vote. Also can of hoping its the Asian wife(and maybe her relatives and family) Michael got dirty with.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes