• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
Was this game originally sandbox? The story is jumping all around and has all the signs of being sandbox. One scene Andrea is sending him pics of her new clothes and the very next scene she's calling him saying she hasn't heard from him in a while.
No man, It has to be a few days between showing her pictures , and calling her as you can see the MC sleeps directly after seeing her picture, with long dissolve that indicates a few days later or something

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Someone should make a mod with a WT with points. Also, the game contradict itself at the beginning. At first it said be respectful of others but then when playing it wants you to perv on the females but you have to gain points first which I hate. Just let the players play how they want without the point system.

Reactions: ktunga and Shenhan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurvyMoments-0.10e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Lesbians ??!! what are you talking about ? There is one scene when the MC can peep on his neighbourg sister playing a little for her lonely fans and you can just close the door and go.
If you are triggered by just the fact that some lesbian scene may happen eventually, i think you should really think about that and maybe get some help. Today lesbians are everywhere, in fact i'm some kind of lesbian as i'm a man who loves women!
By that defination
All men are lesbians but not all lesbians are men.
Also that would make
Lesbians love other lesbians but also Lesbians hate lesbians.

tenor.gif

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
This game, with a good writer, to change the scripts, dialogues, relationships.. etc could be a money maker... Always waiting for a new update to come up to continue my story on this one

I rewrite all the games I like... and this is a top5 in the list

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
This game, with a good writer, to change the scripts, dialogues, relationships.. etc could be a money maker... Always waiting for a new update to come up to continue my story on this one

I rewrite all the games I like... and this is a top5 in the list
Any samples of what've you done with my game script?

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
dear dev,

did you know that Avengers: Endgame runs at 24 fps? in fact all movies do.
what do you hope to gain by rendering your animations at 120 fps, other than to increase the render time by a factor of 5?
was the cg in endgame too choppy for you?

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
I will PM you later this week with a video hopefully. So much work on Dreamland traveling with my sisters, picking up my cousins on the road etc this week
OK, I'll be waiting for it, and have a good time there yourself

AdultAndi

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
dear dev,

did you know that Avengers: Endgame runs at 24 fps? in fact all movies do.
what do you hope to gain by rendering your animations at 120 fps, other than to increase the render time by a factor of 5?
was the cg in endgame too choppy for you?
Hi, Providing you with the smoothest experience...If your rig can handle a 120 fps video file you will see yourself, if not it's ok you will run it at 60 or whatever it can, and for the time they take, my pc is faster enough to render the animations when I'm not working on it

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Rendering in both free Apps like shotcut and Adobe premiere for my youtube channel I can confirm that there is a smoother experience but if the time cost is 5x it doesn't worth the cost.. so it's up to the dev to decide

Anyone can suggest female names not overused in games? So many Ashleys, Sophia etc.

I'm not an English speaker and I'm now working on "Dreamland" and "Meeting her" games, so any names you can think of

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
It actually costs 2X of the time to render it, instead of 12 hours per animation it takes 24 hours

I don't really use daz, blender etc although I know how, except to create special models that I like, I only use Adobe Premiere and shotcut so I'm 100% not an expert. Keep up the good work on what you do

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, Providing you with the smoothest experience...If your rig can handle a 120 fps video file you will see yourself, if not it's ok you will run it at 60 or whatever it can, and for the time they take, my pc is faster enough to render the animations when I'm not working on it
high frame rates are important for interactivity. ie. how fast a game responds to your input in say a first person shooter. but you are using static pre-rendered video files - there is no interaction. are you saying a pixar movie that runs at 24 fps in cinemas is not a smooth experience? don't you think that disney would also like to provide us with the "smoothest experience" possible and yet they (and everybody else) are using 24 fps.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Curvy Moments [v0.10e] [AdultAndi]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes