• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far so good, renders are well done and the story isn't the traditional college age guy fucks his family landlady and her tenants. I'm interested in seeing where the story goes in terms of their criminal activities and Shane's seeming ability to dream the future.

Okay, now for the nitpicks. These are 100% just unsolicited advice/suggestions so feel free to completely disregard: If this isn't going to be a kinetic novel you need to give the player choices to make, whether it is in the tone the characters use when talking to each other or in how they handle a situation.

I'd suggest allowing player's to choose the names of the protagonists.
Also want to point out that multiple protagonists is not as popular as male only and it didn't look like it was integral to the story that the player control both of them (personally it is my least favorite game protagonist situation as I'd prefer solo male or solo female over both). For me it is less immersive, like I am being told a story instead of experiencing a story, and overall is less enjoyable.

The sudden music at the end was very loud, startling, and unnecessary.

Anyway, good luck with your project. Hope it goes well for you!

Last edited:

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
He
Will the Male MC be cucked? or will he have other woman to bang?, it feels like NTR given male MC's mind set and the multiple protag is kinda of a lazy way to get around the NTR thing, but the renders look good we'll see how it progresses
He won't be cucked. Multiple protagonist thing isn't a get around, it's just the design of the game. Male MC will have other women to bang.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He won't be cucked. Multiple protagonist thing isn't a get around, it's just the design of the game. Male MC will have other women to bang.
If Kel has a sexual relationship with another woman do you consider that NTR? I know a lot of devs don't and some people do.

Also the "casual sexual relationship" of the two protags could seem like a workaround to some people.

Neither bother me just anticipating future questions that are eventually asked.

Anyway, as I've said before not a fan of the multiple protag thing, just doesn't convince me to invest in the characters.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
He

Ok fair enough, everyone seems to have a different definition of NTR people will be curious, will the game have many choices? will we be able to avoid sexual partners we're not interested in or is it more Kinetic?

Reactions: Cuss__

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
Just watched where they use the word Cuss instead of an actual Cuss word, just had to mention this incase anyone wanted to watch a movie where they say Cuss.

Reactions: Yakis0ba and Cuss__

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
If Kel has a sexual relationship with another woman do you consider that NTR? I know a lot of devs don't and some people do.

Also the "casual sexual relationship" of the two protags could seem like a workaround to some people.

Neither bother me just anticipating future questions that are eventually asked.

Anyway, as I've said before not a fan of the multiple protag thing, just doesn't convince me to invest in the characters.
They have a deep connection. A special bond, having established the friendship to include sexual relations. I also understand your lack of interest in multiple protags. Hope you come to make an exception for this one though lol

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Ok fair enough, everyone seems to have a different definition of NTR people will be curious, will the game have many choices? will we be able to avoid sexual partners we're not interested in or is it more Kinetic?
It will have two different choices. For example two choices for sex at the very beginning of the next release coming in October. It isn't kinetic, but you won't always completely avoid sexual interactions with someone. They would sometimes be delayed, done in a different location and different manner. Different paths, different outcomes but characters stay true to themselves.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes