How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
If kel is having a relationship with someone else can we avoid her?? I'm not into sharing or anything like that?
So can we break up with her?? And do our on thing also why is it important that kel has a new relationship?? Why doesn't shane have a new relationship and kel has to deal with it??
Not sure why it's important to the story that you get ntr'd without being given a choice because if Kel's new relationship was named Steve the ntr tag would already be up???

Just really trying to get some understanding of the story before I choose to try and invest my time into a story that already has many people questioning this obvious unavoidable ntr relationship like I said if Kel's new relationship was named Steve it would already be tagged?
So I have reservations especially when dev says not ntr really but according to this sites guidelines ntr can be done by male or female??

I don't mind if ntr is in a game as long as it fits the story and characters themselves and is avoidable so that people that like it can enjoy it and people that don't like can also enjoy your game?? And you made it point to give kel a new relationship and not shane??

Then take the time to highlight that in your overview "They've had a casual sexual relationship for years but now Kel has started to date someone and they both have to deal with that readjustment."

That readjustment?? That ntr perhaps?? Now if kel isn't a love interest or sexual partner and they broke up and don't see each other that way anymore then fine but that's not what I got out of it?? Just curious if this is going to be worth playing? Starting right out the gate like this makes me hesitant not sure what the new relationship has to do with the story?? And why it's only her with new relationship?? If you can be both characters you could have given the player the option to decide kel and Shane's new relationships instead of starting out with only one of them having one and it's not the starting mc??
Anyway thank you for your time :)
It's not NTR. The main conflict is that the relationship between Kel and Lya is assumed to be exclusive. All I'll say is that Kel and Shane and Lya will very soon not be having a conflict. All parties will be happy, you won't have to wait an eternity

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Generally speaking, I don't know if people realize this but you can be cucked by a woman as well. It happens. It's like because it's a woman you're girlfriend is cheating with and not a man people just scoff at it, or ignore it.

But regarding the game, I'm confused. They sleep in the same bed and live together but... they're not together? I mean Shane doesn't seem too thrilled about the Lya situation. Are the plans for them include a Polyamorous relationship or just swinging? Also the dialogue needs a bit cleaning up some, It feels more like a Kinetic novel than anything.

Anyway, best of luck to the Dev. I hope your project is a success.

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Generally speaking, I don't know if people realize this but you can be cucked by a woman as well. It happens. It's like because it's a woman you're girlfriend is cheating with and not a man people just scoff at it, or ignore it.

But regarding the game, I'm confused. They sleep in the same bed and live together but... they're not together? I mean Shane doesn't seem too thrilled about the Lya situation. Are the plans for them include a Polyamorous relationship or just swinging? Also the dialogue needs a bit cleaning up some, It feels more like a Kinetic novel than anything.

Anyway, best of luck to the Dev. I hope your project is a success.
They aren't together. Regarding the kinetic feel, in the next version the choices will help clear that up.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
They aren't together. Regarding the kinetic feel, in the next version the choices will help clear that up.
If they're sleeping together regularly in the same bed, fucking each other frequently and clearly have an emotional bond beyond friendship, they are together, Shane clearly has issues with Lya and was jealous, I think you really need to define the relationship better within the game and story and it could get lost even more with added protagonists. This has a lot of potential :)

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
If they're sleeping together regularly in the same bed, fucking each other frequently and clearly have an emotional bond beyond friendship, they are together, Shane clearly has issues with Lya and was jealous, I think you really need to define the relationship better within the game and story and it could get lost even more with added protagonists. This has a lot of potential :)
His jealousy is entirely based on the possible termination of their sexual relationship, not that she's seeing someone else. But like I said, you'll understand that shortly in the next one. I intend to keep my dedication of monthly releases forever, hope you keep playing :) :)(y)

Reactions: Moleman111

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
His jealousy is entirely based on the possible termination of their sexual relationship, not that she's seeing someone else. But like I said, you'll understand that shortly in the next one. I intend to keep my dedication of monthly releases forever, hope you keep playing :) :)(y)
Ok that really wasn't clear in the demo it felt more than just sex between them, I will definitely see how it progresses

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cuss__

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Added an unofficial android port. Works okay for me, wonder if it's good for other people too

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Added an unofficial android port. Works okay for me, wonder if it's good for other people too
Android port works just fine. Thank you!

The game itself looks really good, too. Kel is gorgeous and I like her relationship with Shane.

They were all like, "yeah let's just have casual sex and all, don't catch feelings or anything" and it was fine as long as they just happened to be exclusive in their casualness.

Now Kel is starting a new relationship and she and Shane are both giving some serious thought as to whether what they had was ever as "casual" as they pretended it was.

Shane is now dealing with feeling jealous, giving proof to the lie that he doesn't want Kel to himself, and Kel is asking herself if her new girlfriend is worth giving up her special relationship with Shane.

And on top of the relationship drama, you have the Bonnie and Clyde angle to bring in some interesting scenarios in the future.

Definitely looking forward to more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cuss__

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Android port works just fine. Thank you!

The game itself looks really good, too. Kel is gorgeous and I like her relationship with Shane.

They were all like, "yeah let's just have casual sex and all, don't catch feelings or anything" and it was fine as long as they just happened to be exclusive in their casualness.

Now Kel is starting a new relationship and she and Shane are both giving some serious thought as to whether what they had was ever as "casual" as they pretended it was.

Shane is now dealing with feeling jealous, giving proof to the lie that he doesn't want Kel to himself, and Kel is asking herself if her new girlfriend is worth giving up her special relationship with Shane.

And on top of the relationship drama, you have the Bonnie and Clyde angle to bring in some interesting scenarios in the future.

Definitely looking forward to more!
Yes you're right they have a special relationship

Reactions: Faptime
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes