How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly this was a case study in why I don't like multiple protag games. Muddied pronoun usage, confused narrative, and playing a female protag.

The game looks lovely and the story has potential but in addition to the multiple protag I'm not a fan of the Dev's definitions of NTR...seen too many try to redefine such things to dodge the tag. Good luck but think this'll be a pass.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hey Cuss, congratz on the new game :)
Just a quick heads up: your Patreon banner has adult content in it and that might get you in trouble.

okay gonna play your game now :)

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
All I'll say is that Kel and Shane and Lya will very soon not be having a conflict. All parties will be happy
i am glad that they will be happy but laeg is not :LOL:
from what i read u (or she) will break to avoid NTR tag but still they r living together atc...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any chance to pick MC gender to play in whole game or there we had no choise which MC we can play with.

Jiraz

Dec 7, 2017
Whats up with the latest renpys game, getting virus warning on many of them and this one as well.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Possible to play only with male mc??

Last edited by a moderator:

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Yet another game with Female Protag tag and Lesbian, where are all of these coming from? Anyways, since I haven't seen the question asked or answered in a way I'm gonna ask like I did with the last few new Lesbian games.

Will there be a full lesbian path? I'm only interested in the female protag and lesbian content, do I get the choice of a lesbian path or will I waste my time here?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It isn't kinetic, but you won't always completely avoid sexual interactions with someone. They would sometimes be delayed, done in a different location and different manner.
Multiple protag really isn't my thing, but I will try a few games depending on the story and renders. I tried this but then I read the above and well just wasn't for me. Its not kinetic but you will still get forced into sexual relations with others. Not really much of a choice. If I say no to a potential li but later on have to have sex with her its a no go. Well good luck on your game. I hope you can finish it and maybe later I'll try it again, but for now I'm out.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes