How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Cuss__

When playing the Jack/Mary story line, sometimes Kim is referred to as Kel (which I believe is a mistake). At the party, and later the strip club.

Really enjoying this game. Thank you for making it.

Reactions: Cuss__

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Why does this have a Harem tag? Nothing I have read in the last 10 pages sound anything like a harem game. You have multiple protags to get around the ntr tag when a harem game has one main protag this one seems to have or will have many protags. Something here is very misleading and that harem tag will only lure people in to a game they will want nothing to do with. to me it seems that tag is false and other tags are missing. in other word Harem equals 1 main mc and at least 3 or more active LI's that know about each other and share the mc between them. not multiple MC's fucking who ever they want.

May 6, 2017
Why does this have a Harem tag? Nothing I have read in the last 10 pages sound anything like a harem game. You have multiple protags to get around the ntr tag when a harem game has one main protag this one seems to have or will have many protags. Something here is very misleading and that harem tag will only lure people in to a game they will want nothing to do with. to me it seems that tag is false and other tags are missing. in other word Harem equals 1 main mc and at least 3 or more active LI's that know about each other and share the mc between them. not multiple MC's fucking who ever they want.
Well, having played the part with Shane and Kel I can deduce that in this game there will never be a harem tag for that route. According to the game's own biography about Shane, he is presented to us as a stallion who conquers women, but what the game does not show is that he is a pathetic man who the only way to have sex is with his bisexual partner, who is in a relationship. loving with another purely lesbian woman who doesn't give a damn about Shane.

Of course, the only reason why it doesn't have the NTR tag is that the player can choose whether other characters have sex with other people (not counting Kel the FMC).

Reactions: HansDampf788

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
WOAH. I've seen games on F95 with incest, NTR, bestiality, scat, rape, lolis, shotas, gore, and even cockroaches--but I draw the line at a game seemingly glorifying profanity.
Good day, sir.

• Haha
Reactions: dramin99

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
*To the Theme of the 1980's 'Transformers' Cartoon by Hasbro

"Multi-MC! Has you asking why?! Multi-MC! NTR in disguise!"

Jokes aside,
The artwork is great, but from the 10 or so pages of comments, I am thinking this game isn't for me. Also, you should probably give either an NTR'ish' tag/warning with a description, or at least provide some comment on this type of content as sharing/other dicks, type stuff it is a big deal (as in play/ignore) for most people.

In any case,
Good Luck Dev!

Reactions: Arra64

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Kel and Shane are just friends, but do you want them to be "friends with benefits" that occasionally have sex?"

No. (Pure lesbian Kel only for me)

This is Kel [..] "Although they share no romantic feelings, her & Shane have been having casual sex with each other for years."

Why even add a question like that if it's no even a real option anyway? Respect a players choice or don't give a choice in the first place.
Instant loss of any interest and deleted right away.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
From what I read its not only FMC and MC but many male main protags and also many female protags.
Its like a movie where you watch the story unfold. Not my cup of tea too.#
Harem tag is removed. Dont see it anymore.
Models are looking good but the multiple protag is just a turn of me to not even try it. But for what it is should be fine for people who are into that. And if dev wants to create such stuff I dont mind.

Jun 23, 2020
Okay I'm not into NTR or sharing shit like that , but before i will nore confused by those comments I'm going to try , dev said there won't be any NTR who cares lesbos when you can tap those also guess what i will review later after completing game Time to play

Reactions: Cuss__
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes