How do you rate the latest version (0.4.0)?

• 1 (not good)

• 3 (not bad)

• 4 (good)

• 5 (very nice)

Results are only viewable after voting.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
DEVELOPER HERE

To clear up any apprehensions and distaste, here is more info on how the game will progress. I'll also specify how soon these things will come into effect.

The game is small now, but soon will be very big and you'll be able to follow only characters that you want to:
1. Lesbian woman who has casual sex and is not in a relationship(soon, next few episodes)

2. Heterosexual relationship between one man and one woman(VERY SOON, Episode 3)

3. Monogamous Relationship between two women(Later)

4. Monogamous Relationship between a young man and older woman (Later)

That's just some of the characters for now.
Really brave to try make money from this, but if u believe in succes i wish u good luck

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
DEVELOPER HERE

To clear up any apprehensions and distaste, here is more info on how the game will progress. I'll also specify how soon these things will come into effect.

The game is small now, but soon will be very big and you'll be able to follow only characters that you want to:
1. Lesbian woman who has casual sex and is not in a relationship(soon, next few episodes)

2. Heterosexual relationship between one man and one woman(VERY SOON, Episode 3)

3. Monogamous Relationship between two women(Later)

4. Monogamous Relationship between a young man and older woman (Later)

That's just some of the characters for now.

Thank you for clearing this up.
It sounds as though it is a primarily FMC focused game, which is not something that I typically enjoy.
As such I will probably skip this title.

I wish you the best of luck with your game.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you that think that Cuss abused my trust, he did not. We left on good terms. The reason I left is because I started working full time again, and I didn't have time to work on three projects. Cuss was great to work with. It was my fault that I couldn't work for him. He's an awesome boss.

-Doc

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
For those of you that think that Cuss abused my trust, he did not. We left on good terms. The reason I left is because I started working full time again, and I didn't have time to work on three projects. Cuss was great to work with. It was my fault that I couldn't work for him. He's an awesome boss.

-Doc
thx for info...btw who is cuss? :sneaky:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cuss [S1.E2] [Cuss] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,16 GB / 104 MB - Cuss-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,13 GB / 70 MB - Cuss-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The story has an undertone of NTR but only with another girl not a guy. The problem is that the first version is visually far superior, additionally, the storytelling was better than in the new because you could see that not only the male MC didn't like the new relationship situation but also the female MC had doubts about it.
This. The other version had it’s problems also but I liked it better. But I wish him luck.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 1204M
SHA1SUM: 13cfe058f5f9c1cd93c0b3d361a1444df0e17531
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Takkertje

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
since it has multiple protag is the silver haired girl only available to the girl she's making out with in the pics or is she available to male mc too?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So we have to play throw away characters until we get to one we want to play then what this dev is going to update each character path every update or one path per update?

This sounds like a mess which it has been from the beginning so not expecting anything different this just sounds like a dev don't know what he want and is now bitting off more than can chew? Just my opinion I mean no disrespect by it

What happens to kel & Shane just curious didn't care that much about them especially how they already changed since the very first release? But I'm curious are they now part of the throw away toons you play till you get the ones you kinda want?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
is this new game? of this dev or continuing of his previouse game?

i think that i decided to not play cause some sharing, ntr, and multiple protagonist tags....

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
is this new game? of this dev or continuing of his previouse game?

i think that i decided to not play cause some sharing, ntr, and multiple protagonist tags....
It's a remake, and a continuation from the previous one. More content, almost 400 renders.
No NTR, no sharing. It's multiple protagonist, but it's split into different paths you can pick.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes